Wish us Luck!!! :)

Started by begolf25, January 25, 2008, 03:59:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ontrack

FLBentRider

Best of Luck to you! I started my own business as well 9 years ago.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

hillbillysmoker

Best wishes on your venture Bryan. I wish you the greatest success.
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

NePaSmoKer

GL my friend. I know you will do very well.

nepas

mybad

Great luck to you! You guys are the place I get my pucks, and were I got my SSBS and I couldn't be happier with your service!

begolf25

Thanks for the kind words everyone. My last day at my old job is tomorrow. The nervousness is starting to set in but I couldn't be happier right now.

Thanks again!

Smoking Duck

Bryan,
Having dealt with you on my first Bradley and you taking care of me with my fire-damaged one, it has become rather apparent to me you don't need luck.  Your customer service has made luck a non-factor in the equation in my humble opinion.

Now, if I can just get mine to turn around a little  :'(

You'll do great!

Marc

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Oldman

Bryan

In keeping with the above posting I will share with you that over the years I've been told that I'm lucky.  The fact of the matter is the definition of my luck is when my preparation meets the customer's needs. I got a feeling from the above posting that this is your definition as well.

With that said I will not wish you luck as I know you will make your own.

My best to you and yours,
Raye

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

West Coast Kansan

I have placed on order with Yard and Pool and will place more. I echo the experiences above ... stay true to your dream and it will be fine.

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

coyote

Go get'em Bryan ! When you put your best foot foward , yhe other one will usually follow. ;)
                                                                   Congarats and good luck ,
                                                                                        Doug  (coyote)

IKnowWood

Good luck Bryan, I have passed more people your way, luckily your pretty local to us.  My Boss just bought an outfit from you last week and I am building his temp controller now.  He's hooked on smoke food as many others I know. 

again, Good luck and see you around.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes