Carnie - Thanks

Started by Habanero Smoker, April 19, 2008, 02:10:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habanero Smoker

Carnie thanks for posting youre Jamacian Hot Pepper Shrimp recipe on the recipe site.

I got a bag of frozen shrimp thawing out right now. :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

carnie1

You're welcome, let me know how ya like em, Getting ready to go on the road now so not much forum time, @ NePa  I will bring some of these shrimp to the Big C when I'm in Hamburg.

Habanero Smoker

I had a change of plans and had to refreeze the shrimp. I happened to take them out of the freezer again just yesterday. So I'm hoping to get to them today. I have some dried smoked habaneros, which I am going to reconstitute and use in this recipe. I'll let you know how it turns out.

It looks like a great recipe. The more I look at that recipe, I think of all sorts of things to throw in the pot. If I had some fresh corn on the cob, I would cut that in half and throw that in also.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Mr Walleye

Carnie

I just went and had a look at that recipe and it looks great. Simple too!
I will definitely give it a shoot!

Thanks for sharing.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

pensrock

Ja-macian me hungry!  ;D
OK, now where is this posted? I looked in the fish section and the non-smoke section, still cannot find it. Search came up with nothing either.
Sounds good though, I like the idea of using smoked habs in a dish. Shrimp and hot peppers just seem to go well together.

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

pensrock

Ok Thanks, I was thinking it was on the bradley site, I should have checked the recipie site.
Thanks again.

carnie1

Quote from: pensrock on April 24, 2008, 05:19:21 PM
Ok Thanks, I was thinking it was on the bradley site, I should have checked the recipie site.
Thanks again.
As a matter of fact it is on the site here, I posted quite awhile ago in the Non smoked section http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=4853.msg43303#msg43303