Happy Thanksgiving-What's cooking?

Started by tsquared, November 25, 2004, 02:33:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsquared

Here's wishing all our American neighbors a great Thanksgiving tomorrow. Hope you will be  enjoying the fruits of your smokers-what's cooking?  I've got two yardbirds in the smoker for my first effort with the Bradley, done with a grilling rub from Ronnie Shewchuck's (Calgary boy) Barbecue Secrets book. It's pouring rain here on the Wet Coast, but that's OK--good for the snow in the hills and the salmon in the rivers.
Cheers to all,
Tom [:)]

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

PaulMarquis

Hi
I have a nice little 10lb turkey in the bradley with some pecan bisquettes. I injected it with GOYA mojo marinade and rubbed the outside down with Bells seasoning. It is a cloudy day here in Southern NH but very warm for a Thanksgiving Day.
Enjoy
Paul

Thunder Fish

5 Pink Salmon  1/2 dry brine & 1/2 Terriaki.Will start off with 2 maple than finish with alternating Apple/Pecan [:p]

Sesh

PaulMarquis,
That Goya mojo marinade is great stuff.  I've used it on shrimp, catfish, chicken and turkey but not in the Bradley.  I think I'll have to try that.

Habanero Smoker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by PaulMarquis</i>
<br />Hi
I have a nice little 10lb turkey in the bradley with some pecan bisquettes. I injected it with GOYA mojo marinade and rubbed the outside down with Bells seasoning. It is a cloudy day here in Southern NH but very warm for a Thanksgiving Day.
Enjoy
Paul
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Paul,
Next time add an equal amount of Old Bay seasoning to the Bell's Poultry Seasoning, it'll make a world of difference. I'm going to have to give the Goya mojo marinade a try.

It was warm but we had high winds in NY on T-Day.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)