Smoking Duck

Started by Oldman, May 04, 2008, 08:31:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoking Duck

I have no idea which train it is OT.  There are tons of them and sometimes I have to wait for two of them.  I do find the gang-inspired graffiti to be rather inspiring, though  ::)

The next time I get stopped by one (which will probably be the next time I drive), I'll look to see which one we have.  The only ones that move real fast around here are the Amtrack ones but those aren't around all that often.

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Oldman

Duck,
I have not yet order the books... got hit this week with a new proposal and I just have not had time. Plus I put in 2 more for secret clearance and had to renew a big contract.

I will do my best to find them later in the week.

BTW on another note I have a friend who sells commerical flooring. He just did the wood floor for a new basket ball court. He had several hundred feet left over. Sold them to me for $2.25 per square foot --#1 grade. They are solid Maple!

Oh and I got my MG Midget back this week after 4 months. I will post pictures soon of the improvements.
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Smoking Duck

No problem at all Olds.  It's a kindly gesture as it is and should not take precedence over what you need to do.

Great buy on the wood......do I see a parquet floor in the future?  Be sure to save the sawdust when you cut the wood and press the dust into bisquettes!

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra