"Hunting" Digital Sheep

Started by Kummok, April 07, 2008, 07:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kummok

Okay.....from the one who brought you virtual salmon fishing on the Kenai River, here's a "sleep dart the sheep" reaction test that's kinda fun, thanX to BBC!!! (Best first try is "Bobbing Bobcat" so far)..... Enjoy!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sleep/sheep/reaction_version5.swf

Arcs_n_Sparks

Nice. You Alaskan guys have too much time on your hands.... :D :D :D

Arcs_n_Sparks

mcanik

I got rocketing rabbit
Tried again and got busted

West Coast Kansan

ambling armadilo at 0.35 - second try i jumped the gun. Third try i put my mouse together again from trying to be fast.  :D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

Arcs_n_Sparks

Interesting, I got one sheep at .0000 seconds. That seems impossible, but still ended up with a 0.2116 second average.

Arcs_n_Sparks

Kummok

Quote from: Arcs_n_Sparks on April 07, 2008, 07:53:58 PM
Nice. You Alaskan guys have too much time on your hands.... :D :D :D

Arcs_n_Sparks

Never enough time up here, even during the looooooong days of summer, but I've got good friends that forward the "good stuff" to share with other good friends on the BS forum occasionally.  ;) :)

yul

:D Those guys across the pond  ;) My first shot I was a slugish snail, so had a drink and made it all the way to Bobcat. Hic... ::)
Brian. Montreal.

Kummok

Quote from: yul on April 08, 2008, 05:31:00 PM
:D Those guys across the pond  ;) My first shot I was a slugish snail, so had a drink and made it all the way to Bobcat. Hic... ::)

Hmmmm?!?!? So much for hootch slowing down reaction time?!?!?

Habanero Smoker

My mouse has a hair trigger. I keep getting too many 3 second penalties. :)

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

3rensho

I too got a sheep in 0.0000 seconds but overall score was ambling armadillo.
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

iceman

I'm mostly the bobcat. Got rabbit once but now I get to trigger happy and keep getting the penalty.

bigredsmoker

Got rabbit once and then started getting the penalty.

Oldman

I won't tell you what I got, but Susan took top score -rating.... I will not show her another one of these games... Ah come on she is 63 and kicked my butt... LOL~~!

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Kummok

Quote from: Oldman on April 10, 2008, 06:41:32 PM
I won't tell you what I got, but Susan took top score -rating.... I will not show her another one of these games... Ah come on she is 63 and kicked my butt... LOL~~!

Some experienced advice Olds....never EVER go fishing with a women UNLESS you don't mind being humbled!!  ;)

La Quinta

It's cause we talk to the fish...:)