Recent orders for icemans sauce

Started by iceman, May 14, 2008, 08:37:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tsquared

Raining salmon??!! Put down one of those rebounders and bounce one right into the Bradley when you get up there! Precleaned by bald eagles!
I went out yesterday evening for halibut for an hour or so but no takers. I'm still on the bottom of the learning curve for sports fishing for halibut.
T2

Kummok

Quote from: tsquared on May 15, 2008, 08:22:33 PM
Raining salmon??!! Put down one of those rebounders and bounce one right into the Bradley when you get up there! Precleaned by bald eagles!
I went out yesterday evening for halibut for an hour or so but no takers. I'm still on the bottom of the learning curve for sports fishing for halibut.
T2

The "bottom" is EXACTLY where you want to be for Halibut up here, T2.....preferably with an appetizing wad of herring/squid/salmon collars!! Still not great 'but fishing up here yet....water's still unseasonably cold (How about using Al Gore as bait....we could use a little more of that global warming right now!?!?!)

oguard

Hey Kummok i'll take that cooler water.It must have been 30 C here today a jump of 22 C from monday morning.Can't complain too much warm weather means chinook fishing is just around the corner (Big fish,Big beer ,Big party)

Mike
Catch it,Kill it,Smoke it.

Kummok

Already catching some spawner Kings up here, Tom.....Halibut are just too dang "temperature intolerant". Biggest entered in the 'but tourney so far is in the 160# range. Wish I could swap you a few degrees!