• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Hey So Cal friends?

Started by La Quinta, April 30, 2008, 06:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Quinta

We are getting hammered with winds here...anybody else having the same problem?...we have like 60 MPH gusts right now...having trouble keeping the box temp up...:( Winds sucked a light globe (again) right off one of the outside fans...geeezzzz

Smoking Duck

Perhaps this would be a good time to smoke some cheese?   :-*

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

La Quinta

Duck....Duck...Duck...my man Duck...just can't let it go can ya Mister?...ok...I will explain...it's about 65 degrees and Dorothy just flew through the yard...in her house (and no...it didn't land on me!!) I am hot smoking bacon at 200...I am now budled up like a "Kummok" of the north...happy now smarty?

FLBentRider

LQ - Tell Dorothy "Hi"  ;D

and toto too....  ;D ;D ;D
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

La Quinta

No problem FL I'll say hello for ya...(Dorothy sends her best)......you've seen your share of winds as well, and by the Way...I fancy myself as Glenda...the "good witch"...it's a little intimadating here...homes are built to withstand earthquakes...not this freaky whacky wind...

agent provocateur

roll bob over and put a cork up his arse and the wind will be nonexistent...

however you will have to purge him now and then or he will implode...

a.p.

La Quinta

You do lurk out there Agent don't cha...actually...I may take your idea and "make it so"!! This wind is even big for Bob tho!!

Gizmo

No huge wind down here in Diego land but was cool and cloudy.

The show Blast Master (rocket builders) created a rocket with small tool shed size house.  Had Dorothy on the porch and the Witch on the top.  They were required to have 3 rotations on the house, the witch had to fly off the house, and the house had to land safely with Dorothy in tact.  Unfortunatly both teams had a bit of parachute problems but the rest was spectacular.....Whooosh........CRASH.   
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/