Mother's Day Cheese and Garlic Smoke (with pics)! LQ, Please don't look!

Started by Smoking Duck, May 11, 2008, 10:15:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Walleye

Looks great SD!  ;)

Any wait is a killer! Good luck!  ;D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Smoking Duck

Unfortunately, when it comes to cheese, I have the willpower of the red-bellied sapsucker, which is known throughout the animal kingdom as being the animal with the least amount of willpower in all the animal kingdom.  However, I hate the ashen taste of smoked cheese that isn't ready, so it's a struggle that will take place  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

tturaider

looks great SD.  i will have to go on vacation when I get a chance to make some cuz I wouldnt be able to make it that long....
Smoke like your from Texas....use Mesquite

La Quinta

Smoking Duck

I'm sorry, LQ!  I didn't want to make you feel bad.  I'll let you know how it tastes in 8 days, at which time I plan on spilling out a swig of my adult beverage in honor of my homey  ;D

La Quinta

It's ok Duck...Giz has me covered...hmmmm...what can I get crabby about now???....:)

Arcs_n_Sparks

Smoking Duck

Quote from: La Quinta on May 14, 2008, 08:55:25 PM
It's ok Duck...Giz has me covered...hmmmm...what can I get crabby about now???....:)

When a lady has to ask what she can get crabby about next, that makes her ok in my book.  My wife has NEVER asked that question.  Just once, I wish she would  ;D

La Quinta

I'm getting to have some smoked cheese (next week...thank you Giz)...got to spend a week with my Mom...I have nothing to crab about...life is sweet!!! :)

Smoking Duck

Quote from: La Quinta on May 15, 2008, 05:05:59 PM
I'm getting to have some smoked cheese (next week...thank you Giz)...got to spend a week with my Mom...I have nothing to crab about...life is sweet!!! :)

I figure after you eat the 30 pounds of cheese Giz is making for you, I'll have to send the only beverage that makes sense:  prune juice  :P ;D