Smoking Duck

Started by Oldman, May 20, 2008, 08:17:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Your Gardening books were order this past Sunday. Also due to the members here there will be a small check of $500.00 included with the books.

We are all sorry for your loss.
Olds and Bradley Members.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Smoking Duck

WOW!  Guys, I am at a loss for words (and LQ will tell you how hard it is to do that)!  You guys have been too good for a stupid old boy like me.  I'm not quite sure what I've done to deserve this, but one thing is for sure:  your kindness and generosity is never taken for granted.  I will work hard to ensure that I keep up my end of the bargain and be the type of person who deserves this act of kindness.  Heck, I'm even gonna work harder at trying not to try the patience of LQ (putz that I am)  ;).

I really wish that I lived closer to each and every one of you so that I could thank you all in person.  Hopefully, one day we'll have a Bradley Smoker get-together and I'll get that chance.

Thanks again and thank you Olds for spearheading this.

Your friend,

Smoking Duck, Mrs. Smoking Duck, Son Smoking Duckling and Daughter Smoking Duckling  ;) ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

iceman

Good job Olds. You da man!!!  ;) ;D

La Quinta

I think it's all good...thanks Olds for doing this for the "Duck", "Mrs. Duck" and the "Ducklings"!! :)

Oldman

Quote from: La Quinta on May 20, 2008, 05:05:23 PM
I think it's all good...thanks Olds for doing this for the "Duck", "Mrs. Duck" and the "Ducklings"!! :)
I'm not alone in this at all. There are other Bradley Members involved.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!