Started by Oldman, May 16, 2008, 07:50:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: KyNola on May 16, 2008, 08:26:59 PM
Just 327 Chevy with Edelbrock manifold, Edelbrock 4 barrel carb and headers

Just? Sounds like some good iron to this Motor City guy...  :D

Bob Seger

manxman

That is one beautiful car Raye, and you have certainly done it justice in restoring it..... SUPERB!  :)

When I first started working my boss had an identical (right hand drive) car, same colour too. I used to get a lift home most days from him and at 6ft 6ins tall I can certainly confirm the comments about trying to fit in such a car!

Don't see many of them around nowadays, even on this side of the pond.
Manxman

Oldman

Quote6ft 6ins tall I can certainly confirm the comments about trying to fit in such a car!
Don't see many of them around nowadays, even on this side of the pond.
Ya this is a shame--as as these cars are much fun to drive. You know in a MGA I think you would fit well in those. Now I think the last year they made an "A" was 1960. Over here you can drop 25-30K in one that is just a body and frame...no engine, trans or interior. The really nice ones hit a 100K plus.... really out of my league as Susan would beat me senseless if I was to try and resort one of those.

Now you know why for the first time in my life I'm real PROUD to be only 5'8" tall... Heh he he ~~! Getting in the Midget is easy... getting out is somewhat more work. At 6'6" we would have to tie a rope under and around your arms and pull you out of it.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

manxman

QuoteAt 6'6" we would have to tie a rope under and around your arms and pull you out of it.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Manxman