Packaging Cheese

Started by Smoking Duck, November 20, 2008, 04:52:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pensrock

Thanks Habs,
  I have him checking on the shipping cost for fifty for me.

manxman

QuoteIt's a shame they don't do an assortment pack,

Yes, that would have been handy.  :)

QuoteYou spent 5000 pence on these?  You must be a very, very rich man!

Hahaha......... if only SD!  :D ;) I barter a lot of the stuff I produce so appearance is important, amazing what you can barter for!  ;)

Besides, already got a couple of people wanting to barter for a few or buy small quantities off me ........ I'll sell em for 7 pence each!!   ::)

Things are very much more expensive on this side of the pond, the vacuum bags I buy cost £11 ($17.50) per 100 at current exchange rates.

Another couple of examples:

Bradley Smoker OBS UK price £270 ($430) ; US price $299
Kitchen Aid Artisan Mixer UK price £339 ($536) ; US price $229.

Manxman

Smoking Duck

I was joking about 5000 pence.  My knowledge of monetary systems outside of the US is very small.  If you were to put my brain on a piece of bread, it would look like a BB rolling down the highway  ;D

You blokes on the other side of the pond have always been paying more for stuff than we are; I can only imagine the chuckles you had when we were complaining about $4 gallon of gas when you've been paying much more than that all along.  If you've got some pics of your presentations, I'd love to see them.

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

manxman

QuoteI can only imagine the chuckles you had when we were complaining about $4 gallon of gas when you've been paying much more than that all along.

Haha......... chuckles is not the word that springs to mind! Tears perhaps.  :'(

QuoteIf you've got some pics of your presentations, I'd love to see them.

I will try and remember to post some pics when I package up some goodies for Christmas.  :)
Manxman

Habanero Smoker

Quote from: manxman on November 24, 2008, 08:18:40 AM
QuoteIf you've got some pics of your presentations, I'd love to see them.

I will try and remember to post some pics when I package up some goodies for Christmas.  :)

Please do. I would be very interested in seeing that.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)