Dinner Impossible

Started by Tiny Tim, February 10, 2010, 07:16:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiny Tim

Tonight, Robert's mission takes him to Philadelphia to the Bourse.  It's kind of a mall, with a 7 establishment food court.  I was actually in that building once, 25 1/2 years ago when our band marched in parades in Philly and Washington DC, in July of 1984.

Thought it was pretty neat that I've been somewhere that is on this show.

car54

Tim,

That is absolutely neat. I can not say much more then that but history is interesting.

Brad

hal4uk

Tim, It's always kinda cool when you turn on the TV, and think, "Hey, I've been there!"...

Well, I've got a REALLY WEIRD one for ya.  Remember the Clint Eastwood movie, "The Gauntlet"?  When it was brand new, in the theatres, I went to see it in a theatre in downtown Phoenix, AZ.  As the movie begins, everyone in the place starts pointing at the screen...  "We're right there!  Right now!  IN THAT BUILDING!!!  THERE!!!!".
No Swine Left Behind KCBS BBQ Team
Peoria Custom Cookers "Meat Monster"
Lang Clone - 'Blue October'
Original Bradley Smoker
MAK 1 Star General
Traeger Lil' Tex
Backwoods Chubby

seemore

I did not get to see that episode, but didn't he have to cook all the meals for all of the restaurants in that mall?
I might be getting this confused with another episode.....
Mrs

Tiny Tim

Yep, Mrs. S...that's the episode.  Done with 3 minutes to spare...imagine that. ;D  Think he's only missed one deadline that I've seen on the show, and that was only by a couple of minutes.