Olds to all Members here

Started by Oldman, August 09, 2008, 10:14:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

This is in regard to Hab and the moneys sent into him for his work on the recipe site.

Ok,
I've waited beyond the closed period. I wish to personally thank everyone who has contributed to this effort.  The turn out has just blown me away.

I'm proud of each and everyone of you. In this world that has gone to "ME" first I see a path here taken differently by so many of our members. While I'm no longer a church going man I leave you with my plessing....

My the Lord of Life Face's aways shine kindly on you. My His Breath warm you on a cold day. His Shadow shade you from the heat of the day. May He bless your children's children and their children.

Those who have been able to be involved have done so without regard of self but with purpose of unrestricted giving.  This is not to say that there are members here who could not give but would have like to.  I know there are. I have received many letters from members here who gave the best of all... their wish of good life, happiness and complete heartfelt thanks. 

I'm touched....
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Wildcat

I too am glad to hear that there were a lot of members to contribute and even more that wanted to.  We do indeed have a great family here.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

KyNola

Olds,
What a nice post.  I have come to believe that for a worthy cause most folks will step up to the plate and do whatever is necessary to accomplish the goal.  This endeavor simply reinforces my belief.

All my best wishes and kindest regards to all,

KyNola

westexasmoker

I concur, ya'll are mighty fine group of folks!  Thanks for the post Olds!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

pensrock

QuoteWe do indeed have a great family here.

My feeling exactly. When I first started coming here I was blown away how well I was treated and accepted. I feel its an honor to be part of this family. Thank you all.

iceman

Well said Olds. Hard to beat the support of the fine folks here on the forum.

manxman

Manxman