New kid on the block

Started by New Smoker, January 10, 2004, 02:50:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

New Smoker

Hello Everyone,

I received some gift certificates for LeBaron's this Christmas so I pick myself up one of these Bradley Smoke Oven's and I just want to say I really like it!  

I've been lurking here on the web site for a couple of weeks but I thought I would introduce myself.

I've successfully made some excellent Chicken and Salmon and last week I tried to make some Beef jerky with ground beef.  It didn't turn out too good.  It was very dark and when I tried to break it to see if it was done it just broke and seemd kind of easy to crumble in your hand.  Was it over cooked or is that normal for using ground beef.

And I have a question for Chez Bubba,.. is the shipping charges included in your prices for the bisquettes?

Cheers,
Chris

It's not that life is too short, it's just that your dead for so long

Chez Bubba

Chris,

No, the shipping charges are not included in our price. But, we only charge actual UPS cost, no packing or handling fees. It wouldn't be right for someone 100 miles south of here to pay more, just to compensate for someone who lives in California.

Can't help it, but that's what I hate about internet & catalog stuff. We just want to be fair & reasonable. <b>Shipping charges are not a profit center for us.</b> In my mind the "packing & handling" should be included in the sale price.

Sorry for the rant, but that's just our method of business. We actually use what we sell & are more than happy to talk to other users about it. That's why we stock all products, bisquettes, accessories & most parts. We are the only US dealer authorized by Bradley to handle warranty issues. We can & will ship the same or next day, depending on the time of the order.

We only became a dealer because we bought one & realized it was a fantastic smoker. This is basically a "labor of love" thing as both of us have day jobs.

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?