82nd Airborne Back To Work

Started by NePaSmoKer, September 10, 2008, 10:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NePaSmoKer

My son has been home now for a week, part of his 30 days off. He had to get back to Bragg this morning for formation on friday. He also wanted to let evryone on the forum to know that he sends his thanks for all the well wishes while he was deployed on his 2nd tour.

He says its going to not be the same on base because his brother (other son) is going somewhere for a couple months, 7th group SF

Here he is this morning before leaving with kiki the jerky pup  ;D........Scruffy aint he  :D  :D

nepas

pensrock

Nepas, no need for him to thank us, we are very grateful for him and all the military for serving our country.

KyNola

Amen Pens.  Well said.  Godspeed to your sons NePa for their safe return.

KyNola

westexasmoker

Quote from: pensrock on September 10, 2008, 10:22:32 AM
Nepas, no need for him to thank us, we are very grateful for him and all the military for serving our country.

I completely agree!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Oldman

QuoteScruffy aint he 
Most Kids that age are...  ;D

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

car54

Nepas, Glad to hear about your son. I think about your family often. Also, how are you doing physically?

Here is the flag that I fly at home

Brad

Habanero Smoker

I agree with all of the above. No need to thank us, we owe both your sons a great deal of gratitude.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

chrispy

Nepa,

Your sons are the people we as Americans need to thank for our freedoms and our country's protection.  You should be a proud dad!!

Chrispy

hillbillysmoker

It is so great to see a young man instilled with the values of a great man. Nepas, he remains in my thoughts and prayers as always.
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

beefmann

nepas,

be proud of your  sons, thank you and your  sons for all of our freedom

Beefmann

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: car54 on September 10, 2008, 02:26:34 PM
Nepas, Glad to hear about your son. I think about your family often. Also, how are you doing physically?

Here is the flag that I fly at home

Brad

Me and mrs are doing fine. When they are deployed we know they are ok. Guess all i was teaching them about hunting and being aware of your surroundings helped them some along with their military training too.  I like your flag too. I am going to put up 2 more flag poles to show the flags of my 4 kids units. 82nd , 7th Group SF, My daughters unit at Ft Mead and my DIL at El Paso.

Rick

car54

Nepas,

That sounds like a great idea!

Brad