• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

thoughts of local smoker gathering

Started by beefmann, October 14, 2008, 07:17:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmo

The arcer and sparker is a NorCALI type.  Maybe he can catch a worm hole home.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: Gizmo on October 15, 2008, 08:57:51 PM
The arcer and sparker is a NorCALI type.  Maybe he can catch a worm hole home.

I'm worried; half way to Area 51 and Nellis. Weird stuff in that direction. Look at LQ and O. I have data points....   :o :o :o

Mega_Spark

La Quinta

That made me laugh out loud Arcs...well done...  :D

Consiglieri

Quote from: La Quinta on October 15, 2008, 08:41:36 PM
Saturdays are always good...We're good with a "meeting of the smoker minds"!!! (Actually any day of the week!!) Need to do some proactive planning...as in...who is bringing what....we have pool...spa (god help us) and the like...if the spa comes into play...no pics...  ;D

I'll bring a big smile and some homebrew to facilitate personalities, if I can make dates work (and have enough lead time to brew).  Sparky, can I catch a ride in the worm hole?   
Consiglieri

La Quinta

How is lat Jan early Feb for everyone? Plus...if any of you guys/gals are golfers...primo golfing here... :)

LilSmoker

QuoteLS...still time to make travel plans...Brits love the weather here!!!   (Hubby does anyway!!)

That would be great LQ, maybe, just maybe  ;)
<<< Click Me For Great Recipes

La Quinta

Maybe...really maybe?...or maybe just...maybe?  ;D

LilSmoker

Quote from: La Quinta on October 17, 2008, 08:22:05 PM
Maybe...really maybe?...or maybe just...maybe?  ;D

Atm........ definately maybe!

Seriously though i would love to get over there again, last time i was over i had to be dragged to the airport when it was time to come home. I really would have stayed permanently given the choice ;)

Anyway, it's still a posibility

beefmann

gotta love the responses to this posting..  even if we do a  mega gathering....

its  just about  putting it all toghter.. january  or  febuary is good... or  even for  labor day picnic type event

La Quinta

Oh come on LS...we're not scary...well not "that" scary....We have Brits in the house now...just think...warm weather (not for us but for you) no rain at least...smokey folks coming over...life could be very good my friend... ;D (Oh and could you bring some kippers for my hubby?)  :D  ;D

LilSmoker

Haha! yeah no problem with the kippers LQ, i'd probably get some from Manx's territory (Isle Of Man) they're delicious!

Anyway, i told my wife (Christine) about the gathering, she's very keen ;) So we'll see what's in the piggy bank, and dates etc, but still a definate maybe  ;)

beefmann

lets see.. halloween .. scary,, looks in the  mirror... it  cracks...  guess im  really  ugly... ok i admit to it

La Quinta

Hell Beefman...if you can cook...we don't care if you have 2 heads and are green!!!

beefmann

three heads .. one  orange..  one  pink...  one  yellow .. a rainbow  colored  body and all  hairy.... ;D ;D ;D ;D

La Quinta

Sounds groovey...whatcha bringin?  ;D  ;D