• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

First attempt at Canadian Bacon

Started by smokeitall, October 26, 2008, 06:51:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty-G

breakfast sandwiches are great too.  :D
Another thing I do with CB is warm up a few slices, quarter and put onto a ritz or town house cracker and top with a thick slice of extra sharp chedder  :o

Gizmo

Quote from: La Quinta on October 28, 2008, 08:58:34 PM
Smoke...I make breakfast sandwiches (like at McDonalds) all the time...eggs benedict is kinda a Sunday brunch thing to us...so I warm up the CB in the oven...toast muffins...apply fried eggs...a little cheese...cover...warm in the toaster over or oven (oven) for 5/8 min. (And frankly it doesn't even need the cheese). Egg...Habs CB...muffin (lightly buttered of course) will do it!!

Glad it came out great for ya!!  :)

But you forgot the diced pepperoncini or jalepenos with a little hot sauce mixed in with some salad dressing (nothing like McDonalds  ;D ;)  :P ). 
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

smokeitall

Quote from: La Quinta on October 28, 2008, 08:58:34 PM
Smoke...I make breakfast sandwiches (like at McDonalds) all the time...eggs benedict is kinda a Sunday brunch thing to us...so I warm up the CB in the oven...toast muffins...apply fried eggs...a little cheese...cover...warm in the toaster over or oven (oven) for 5/8 min. (And frankly it doesn't even need the cheese). Egg...Habs CB...muffin (lightly buttered of course) will do it!!

Glad it came out great for ya!!  :)

That sounds like a great idea La Quinta....I am going to do it this weekend.  I actually just finished slicing it up and vacuum sealing some of it.
Smoke

Smokin Soon

For breakfast sammies i have been using an egg poacher, does anyone use that little circle thingie to do in the frypan? Gotta get this thing right.

La Quinta

We do actually have that little circle thingy...I just makes the egg come out round (as you know) we got them from Chef's catolog years ago...gotta spray it with oil or cooking spray...but...it does make a nice uniform look for the sammie.

Scotty-G

I have found the easiest way to make poached eggs is to use a microwave egg poacher.
It's quick and easy. 

I've gotten it down to making Eggs Benedict in under 4 min. (most of that time is the english muffin toasting).