• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

HELP! New OBS and smoker unit not advancing

Started by JDNC, November 18, 2008, 04:11:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoking Duck

See, JD.  If the members here can't help ya, you get the head honchos helping you out.  Not too many other products out there that can give you that kind of help this time of night.

Good luck getting it going. 

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

beefmann

JD one other item, once the somke generator is open check to see if the power connections to the advance motor is made,,, sometimes they  come apart

JDNC

Brian,

Thanks for the prompt reply! I tried what you suggested and found the arm to be resting on what appeared to be a grey micro switch.  I pulled the arm around some, fired the thing up but no luck.  I also checked the connections to the motor (unplugged and plugged back) and tried again with no luck.  Unless you have additional suggestions I'll try to give you a call tomorrow.  I wish there was something I could do to fix the problem without returning the thing, I just hate to wait for the turn-around but what the heck...crap happens (most of the time to me)!

Anyway...I just want you all to know what a great help you all have been and what great support this forum offers, and for a rep from Bradley to chime in and address the problem is remarkable.  This says alot about this company.

Thanks again, JD 

Bradley (Head Office)

Hi JD

Sorry i couldnt help you fix it

Please give me a call in the morning i will see to it that we get to fixed up asap

when you call ask the customer service girl to transfer you to Brian

Thanks
Brian
Bradley Technologies

JDNC

Brian,

I'll give you a call tomorrow morning...thanks!

Now.....if some of these guys could feel so sorry for me that they might send me some of their sausage, pulled pork...pork loin...come on guys..he he

JD

Tenpoint5

Quote from: JDNC on November 18, 2008, 07:20:21 PM
Brian,

I'll give you a call tomorrow morning...thanks!

Now.....if some of these guys could feel so sorry for me that they might send me some of their sausage, pulled pork...pork loin...come on guys..he he

JD

Ill send sausage if you send Venison Loin So I can make more VCB!!!
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Habanero Smoker

JDNC
Sorry to hear about your problem. If all else has failed you might want to try this trick:

Bisquette Advance Problem
or
Bisquette Advance Problem #2

Other FAQ's
Bradley Smoker FAQ's

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

JDNC

I contacted Brian this morn and he is shipping me a replacement.  I can't say enough about the great product support for Bradley products and also this forum!  Just waiting now for the generator which I should receive soon.

Thanks JD

beefmann

Jd..

Glad brian and bradley has taken care of you and there have great  customer  service

JDNC

Received my replacement generator yesterday....and all is well!

JD

Mr Walleye

Right on!

Now get that puppy smokin'!  ;)  :D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

beefmann

sounds great JD hope yoyu have no more problems