• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Chopped Brisket

Started by westexasmoker, November 25, 2008, 07:19:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

westexasmoker

It was time to do another brisket, 8 lb market trimmed all rubbed up and happy!

4 hours of mesquite, then another 14 hours @ 220, pulled and FTC for another 4 hours.  Unfortunately I did'nt get a photo after the FTC the first night (the natives were restless, including me)  ;D  But this was leftovers the next night.

Out of the fridge, wrapped tight in foil and into the oven for 3 hours @ 205.  Pulled and attacked with the cleaver!

Some cheap buns, bottom slavered with mayo nice layer of brisket, then spicy bbq sauce on the top and its dinner time!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

beefmann

WTS...

I have only  1 thing to say....MMMMMMMMMMMMM    MMMMMMMMMMMM   MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Good ! ! ! !!

Tenpoint5

Quote from: beefmann on November 25, 2008, 07:37:59 AM
WTS...

I have only  1 thing to say....MMMMMMMMMMMMM    MMMMMMMMMMMM   MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM Good ! ! ! !!

YEAH WHAT HE SAID!!!!!! I'm hungry now
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Gizmo

Good thing I have my whole packer all seasoned up and getting happy in the fridge or I'd have to have my son stop by and grab me one of them there sammys from you on his way home for Brisket Day, I mean Turkey day.  I think the pilots would land for some of that.   :-\
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

NePaSmoKer

wts

this is how i like my briskit......yumO

nepas