New England BS Club

Started by JJC, December 29, 2004, 04:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JJC

I was wondering if there are enough of us in New England to have a regional group that could meet once or twice a year just for fun and to exchange ideas.  Humpa, I now you're close by in Weymouth MA, and I know of another BS owner in Newton who is not a forum "type".  Any other New England BS enthusiasts out there who might be interested in the occasional and very informal get togetner?

I'll be happy to host or organize the first one, if there's enough interest!  Don't be shy--please let me know if you're interested!

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

MallardWacker

John,

That sounds like a wondeful idea.  I belong to the Arizona BBQ Association, those folks have way too much fun~~cookouts, camping, contests.  Just wish I was closer to them to enjoy them.  I feel it was done right, it would be great.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by MallardWacker</i>
<br />John,

That sounds like a wondeful idea.  I belong to the Arizona BBQ Association, those folks have way too much fun~~cookouts, camping, contests.  Just wish I was closer to them to enjoy them.  I feel it was done right, it would be great.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

Of course, we'd extend guest memberships to any BS Forum folks who happen to be in the area for a "meeting"!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

Chez Bubba

John,

According to our records, there are a whole bunch of ya out there. And that's just OUR customers! I'm sure not all are on the forum, but I can appreciate the coolness of the idea. (Or should I say "idear"?[:D])

On the same note, for mid-westerners, we have an open invitation to hook up at the Indy 500 to anyone interested. Come cook or come eat, either way we'll make some good friends & a bunch of money for a great charity.[8D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

Oldman

Chez anyone in the Tampabay area of Florida?
Olds

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

JJC

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Chez Bubba</i>
<br />John,

According to our records, there are a whole bunch of ya out there. And that's just OUR customers! I'm sure not all are on the forum, but I can appreciate the coolness of the idea. (Or should I say "idear"?[:D])

On the same note, for mid-westerners, we have an open invitation to hook up at the Indy 500 to anyone interested. Come cook or come eat, either way we'll make some good friends & a bunch of money for a great charity.[8D]

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Hi Kirk,

Is there any way to search the member list by State?  I couldn't figure out an easy way to do this, and looking throughb every members profile seems tedious . . .

Also, do you have e-mail addresses for your customer base, and if so, is it possible (and easy) to send out an e-mail asking interested customers to respond to this thread?  I know that you can't provide me with the list for privacy reasons, but its possible you might already have "permission" to contact customers with relevant info like this, and responding would be completely voluntary on their part.

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA