To All Members

Started by Oldman, January 06, 2005, 04:44:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

As some of you know I'm starting a project to collect and put into order the great information on this site.

If you have a  recipe that YOU have used and are proud of and would like to have it included post it here–this thread. Add any relevant comments–try to keep it as short and to the point as possible. All who contribute to this project may have a short byline included if you like.

Now if you have already posted a recipe then just link it here. I will glean it.  A good example would be MallardWacker's post on beacon. In that posting there is much good information that would exceed a  summary so I would include a link to that posting with the summary.

Now folks I got much-O work gleaning this site to begin with, so PLEASE only post your recipe-summary.  If you see a recipe here and want to ask a question about it then PLEASE do it in another thread.

All in all I will spend as much time on this project as possible, but don't it to come out next month or for that matter expect it to completed in 6 months.  When I'm done with one subject, for example Pulled Pork, I will then publish each recipe etc. as a posting on a non public board. I will set this board up so the Members here can post their thoughts and comments. After that I will put it all up in Link styled FAQ of static pages.

After that it will be up to Chez and the Bradley folks to either add the stuff to this site or not.

In closing if anyone wants to help out let me know this thread. Thanks!

EDIT: Four hours later I have 8 items worked up...this is going to take me some time to get it all done. However, when finished it will be complete.
Olds

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!!