• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Beef Ribs and Corn

Started by cowgirl, January 12, 2009, 08:22:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmo

Gee cowgirl, you seem to have found something I have never tried, bacon wrapped corn.  I have never used bacon in corn before either.  Green Chilies, yes, bacon - never gave it a thought.  I could ask how did you like it but I am sure as with anything, bacon goes with everything.   :D
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

La Quinta

My...my...my...girl... you ROCK...bacon wrapped corn with ribs???? Holy cow...I'm with Giz...take a bow girlfriend...  :) Really delicious looking fare... WELL DONE...REALLY...

FLBentRider

That's some good lookin' eats there cowgirl!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

cowgirl

Thank you Westexas, Gizmo, La Quinta and FLBentRider!  :)

I'm pretty fond of bacon wrapped anything.  ;D

seemore

You go,  Cowgirl!  That looks awesome!  I only regret that I missed dinner!!!!

cowgirl

Quote from: seemore on January 13, 2009, 05:41:15 PM
You go,  Cowgirl!  That looks awesome!  I only regret that I missed dinner!!!!

Thank you seemore. I woulda shared with ya.  :)

Caneyscud

Bacon wrapped corn - I think the Brethren have influenced you!  or maybe you just resemble the last line of the Bradley Pledge

"We pledge, under the penalty of having our Bradley melt into nothingness, never to tell our OR especially anyone else's adoring and admiring family and friends, the SECRET (the ease) of Bradley Smoking.  We further Pledge to use our Bradleys as often as possible so as to never let our family and friends be without smoked delicacies.  There are just some things that should not be smoked and until we find out what they are, we Pledge to smoke everything we can catch, wrap in bacon, and fit into our Bradleys."

Shakespeare
The Bard of Hot Air
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

cowgirl

lol I'm a firm believer that everything tastes better when wrapped in bacon.  ;D

deb415611

Cowgirl,

WOW that looks awesome. 

Deb

cowgirl

Thank you so much Deb!! ;D

Father Tom

CowGirl:  they look wonderfull.  Tried them a while back but as you said they didn't have much meat on them so didn't try again.  After seeing your work and i going to get some ribs tomorrow.  GO GIRL!

Tom

cowgirl

Thank you Tom, I hope the ribs turn out nice and tender for ya. :)