Bradley Smokers Log created

Started by Smoking Duck, January 12, 2009, 05:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoking Duck

Evening all,

After having some folks ask about a smoker's log for the Bradley and just passing on the one that is used at webber, Habs and I set out to create a smoker's log that was designed more for the Bradley.  If anyone would like a copy of it, I have it in either a PDF or Excel version.  If you would like a copy of it, just PM me with your e-mail address and I will gladly send a copy of it out to you.  It serves as a pretty good record for beginners and us old folks alike.  Sometimes, I forget how I did something when a smoke turned out real well and this really helps to keep things so I remember them.

SD

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Consiglieri

I have a notebook I keep some notes in.  It has a lot of mustard/BBQ sauce fingerprints. 
Consiglieri

Smoking Duck

What, no freeking ziti stains?  And if you haven't watched Sopranos, that statement isn't very funny at all.

Marc

Tenpoint5

SD if you still have my Email fire off a .PDF copy for me if you would.

Thanks
Chris
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Smokin Soon

Duck, me too! I might be able to turn that into a fillable form if it is not.

Smoking Duck

Not really fair......you send me a blizzard and I send you a log  ;D  It's on it's way to you.

SS, shoot me a copy of your e-mail and it'll be on its way!

SD

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Smoking Duck on January 12, 2009, 06:20:06 PM

Not really fair......you send me a blizzard and I send you a log  ;D  It's on it's way to you.

SS, shoot me a copy of your e-mail and it'll be on its way!

SD

It was a good reason to stay off the roads and not go into work tonight. 30-35 mph winds should be getting here about 10pm. Hopefully the Freezing rain that started after the snow stopped will put enough of a crust on it that it wont blow around much. Forecasted high for tomorrow is -1 and heading south from there. Thanks for the log.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Habanero Smoker

Marc is being modest. I have to give him sole responsibility for the log, and he did a good job developing it. If you have an existing log, you still may want to take a look at Marc's; it is specific to the Bradley Smoker.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Caneyscud

Duck  You saved me the time.  I'd love a copy - pm me!

Shakespeare.
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Smoking Duck

Shake,

PM me your e-mail address......I don't know how to attach things to a PM.

Thanks!

SD

Consiglieri

Quote from: Smoking Duck on January 12, 2009, 05:41:18 PM
What, no freeking ziti stains?  And if you haven't watched Sopranos, that statement isn't very funny at all.

Marc

Well, you saw nonno's pasta sauce recipe card.  You should see my copy of the Essentials of Italian Cooking.   
Consiglieri

Smoking Duck

You should see my copy of Giada's book.........on second thought, never mind  ;D

I did see the recipe card......in fact, the folks are coming into town and I'm making it this weekend.

Marc

Smoking Duck

Wow, lots of responses for it.  Hope it helps.  Remember when you PM me, please specify whether you want the PDF or Excel file.  Just makes it a little easier when I send them out.

SD

Tenpoint5

Thanks Marc, I got my copy. Looks pretty good.

Smoking Duck

You're very welcome 10.5.  If someone asked for the Excel file and you could not open it because you have an earlier version of Excel than what I used, let me know and I can save it in the older format and re-send.  Just let me know.

SD