Bradley Smokers Log created

Started by Smoking Duck, January 12, 2009, 05:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gizmo

I'll let you both borrow mine until you have it house broken and sleeping through the night.  A baby is less problems than the little mongrel.   ;D
Of course I will be missing the puppy getting chased around by the adult lab.  My daughter went out of town this past week so her lab has been schooling the youngster on proper energy expenditures.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

deb415611

Quote from: Smokin Soon on March 22, 2009, 10:31:29 PM
Not to be a thread-breaker I'm with LQ! I have puppy fever myself after looking at your pics!

Me too!!!! ;D

Smoking Duck

Well, you wouldn't want the smell that's emenating from my garage right now.  They may be big piles of fur right now but they're also big piles of pooping fur.  These pups are eating me out of house and home and I'm going through cedar chips like WTS goes through mesquite bisquettes!  I must have about $400 wrapped up in these little bundles of joy right now.  But, it's all good.  They sure are cute little buggers.  Everytime I go in there, they all like to chew on my pant legs.  I feel like the giant in that tale about Ninevah.  :o ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

La Quinta

Those are cute little poopers...there is no other way to say it....  ;D

sodak

Thanks for sending off a copy of the log, Marc.

Lee

Smoking Duck

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on January 14, 2009, 04:50:52 PM
To ease some of the burden off Marc, the files are now posted on the Recipe Site. The excel file is in a self-extracting zip file. If anyone has problems opening that file please let me know.

Bradley Smoking Log
\

The file can be downloaded from the recipe site.  I no longer have a copy on my computer.

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

watchdog56

Could you please post a link to the smokers log? I went to the recipe page and did  a search for smokers log and it could not find anything.
Thanks

deb415611

Quote from: watchdog56 on May 03, 2009, 07:35:09 AM
Could you please post a link to the smokers log? I went to the recipe page and did  a search for smokers log and it could not find anything.
Thanks

http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showthread.php?t=560

Jim O

SD

FYI

I sent a request for your log to the email address in your profile,and got a nasty "bounce back" from your server!

Jim O
- smoking
-boating
- motorcycling
- how do I find time to sleep !

Bradley (Head Office)

Quote from: Jim O on February 12, 2010, 02:55:35 AM
SD

FYI

I sent a request for your log to the email address in your profile,and got a nasty "bounce back" from your server!

Jim O

The log can be found here  http://www.susanminor.org/forums/showthread.php?t=560

Jim O

- smoking
-boating
- motorcycling
- how do I find time to sleep !

Quarlow

Can someone tell me what the log is for before I download it. My puter runs so slow that I don't like to download things I won't use much.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

Mr Walleye

Q

It's a log to document all the variables of a particular smoke.

Kinda a fill in the blanks type of page a person can use on each smoke so you can repeat it or make improvements next time.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Quarlow

Well H E Double Hockey Sticks I could use that. I can remember past.. what was I saying...who am I... why am I hitting these little black things in front of me.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

Do you just print it out and use it as a hard copy or do you fill it out on the comp and keep it in a file?

OBS
BBQ