I'm coming to the So-Cal Smokeout III

Started by Smoking Duck, January 22, 2009, 06:36:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoking Duck

Guys,

Just got a great price on an airline ticket and will be at the So-Cal Smokeout III.  Admittedly, it might take me a little longer than normal to get there, but don't start the smoke rolling before I arrive.  Here's the details:

SD  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

NePaSmoKer

:D  :D  :D :D

Too funny SD, Hey stop by and pick me up   :D  ;D
nepas

Smoking Duck

Absolutely, Nepas!  However, a helpful hint:  Sit as far back as possible.......the jet wash on this thing is not enjoyable  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

NePaSmoKer

Quote from: Smoking Duck on January 22, 2009, 07:01:24 AM
Absolutely, Nepas!  However, a helpful hint:  Sit as far back as possible.......the jet wash on this thing is not enjoyable  ;D

:D  :D

on this flight we have to watch out for dumping fuel apples :D  :D

nepas

Gizmo

Now there is a LOT OF FAITH.  But then, if the last landing was on the Hudson, I guess........  :o
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

Tenpoint5

Quote from: Smoking Duck on January 22, 2009, 07:01:24 AM

Stop here as well Duck. Besides I ALWAYS sit in the back of the plane for two reasons 1) In a nose dive I have all them other people to use as cushions 2) I haven't seen many Planes Back into a mountain.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

NePaSmoKer

Always sit forward of the wings..............why you ask?

Because when the plane crashes all the fuel goes backwards..........................not good

nepas

Oldman

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Caribou

I think I flew with that outfit last Christmas to SoCal!
No, I think the one I flew with was being pulled by tortoises. ::)
Carolyn