I have some questions!!!

Started by RookieSmoker, January 08, 2005, 04:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chez Bubba

In Bradley's defense, the manual has a clear drawing of proper installation and it is called a "V-shaped drip pan", not an "A-shaped drip pan.

That being said Rookie, I agree with Olds, call them. They will probably replace it free.

Kirk

http://www.chezbubba.com
Ya think next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non?" they would mind?
http://www.brianswish.com
Ya think if next time I check into a hotel & they ask "Smoking or Non", they would mind?

JJC

Welcome to the Forum, RS!  Glad the brisket was so good, and good luck with dealing with Mr. Bradley.  By all accounts, they'll take of you properly.

John
Newton MA
John
Newton MA

tsquared

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">I know a few French words too. Surrender, retreat, oil-for-food. I don't think I'm pissing off too many of our Canadian members.
<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
No offense taken. We've managed to teach our French speaking citizens how to play hockey, which is more than any European has managed to do![:D]

birdboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by tsquared</i>
No offense taken. We've managed to teach our French speaking citizens how to play hockey, which is more than any European has managed to do![:D]

Hockey???  Whats that?? [:(]

MallardWacker

Hockey?  Wasn't that the game they use to play in the colder regions of the north country?  They said it got messed up when they started playing it in some place called Florida.  Then it fell apart when all the players wanted more that then the owners were making, then they said it occupied to much time on the TV that nobody was watching.  Bummer, I was finally getting a hold of the "icing" and "off sides" calls.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

whitetailfan

Actually, I'm kind of glad there's no hockey on...in a normal year here in Canada, people keep hip-checking me while I'm ice-fishing.

You ever try to retaliate a cross-check with a two foot fishing rod?

<b><font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green"></b>
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB
Vegetarian is an ancient aboriginal word meaning "lousy hunter"
We have enough youth...how about a fountain of smart?
Living a healthy lifestyle is simply choosing to die at the slowest possible rate.

MallardWacker

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by whitetailfan</i>
<br />You ever try to retaliate a cross-check with a two foot fishing rod?
<b><font color="green">whitetailfan</font id="green"></b>
"Nice Rack"
Lethbridge, AB

LOL[:D]Just be glad they don't have shotguns.....People act the same way around here about their hunt'n holes.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...

Oldman

Sorry all and I know you all are going to jump all over me on this one.

Professional Sports are about as usefull as bumps on a boar hog.

http://rminor.com

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

birdboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"><i>Originally posted by Oldman</i>
<br />Sorry all and I know you all are going to jump all over me on this one.

Professional Sports are about as usefull as bumps on a boar hog.

http://rminor.com

Sorry but you've got one more that shares your opinion.  Its obscene what they get paid compared to what they do ... whats that say about what we pay firefighters/Emt's, etc., apparently what they do isn't important, now puttin ball in hole...thats important.

My opinion, I realize its not popular...good thing I don't care about being popular[:D]

Ian

Well I'm sorry, but it must be the primative and primal drive in me but as one who fishes and hunts and cooks his food over an open flame ( so to speak )as well as lives for high impact contact sports I find golfing and video games for the elderly and the very young[}:)]. By the way Whitetailfan, was that a noodle rod or were you using a meat stick? LOL!!!![8D]

Ian <b>( GO STEELERS!!!!! )</b>

RookieSmoker

I just thought I would let everyone know I'm back in business.  I took the front panel off and removed the circuit board.  I cleaned everything with electrical contact cleaner and reinstalled.  Good as new, everything is working great.  I also turned my drip tray over!
Thanks again for all the help!!!

United State of Texas, this area is for smokers only.

SMOKEHOUSE ROB

good to hear that, so whats on the menu?

MAKE SURE TO SIGN UP FOR THE FREE GIVEAWAY!! GO HERE.http://www.bradleysmoker.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=991