Hey Pens! I found something for you........

Started by Smoking Duck, January 25, 2009, 05:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Smoking Duck

I was searching a site called grouprecipes and came across this hot sauce and immediately thought of you.  Sounds pretty hot for me, but might be right down your alley.  I figured if anyone here had the goods to make this, it would be you.

Maybe you've seen this, maybe not.  I do believe it would burn my eyebrows off  :o

Slap Yo Momma Hot Sauce

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

NePaSmoKer

I have some slap yo moma dry rub.

nepas

Ain't this somethin'? I told my pap and mam I was going to be a mountain man; acted like they was gut-shot. "Make your life go here, son. Here's where the people is. Them mountains is for Indians and wild men." "Mother Gue", I says "the Rocky Mountains is the marrow of the world," and by God, I was right. Keep your nose in the wind and your eye along the skyline.

Smoking Duck

Do you have the recipe for that there rub, Jeremiah?  ;) ;D

NePaSmoKer

I bought the rub down in Nawlins last month.

nepas

I, Hatchet Jack, being of sound mind and broke legs, do leaveth my rifle to the next thing who finds it, Lord hope he be a white man. It is a good rifle, and kilt the bear that kilt me. Anyway, I am dead. Sincerley, Hatchet Jack.

MRH

Nepa,

You must have been watching Jeramiah Johnson lately ;)  I like that movie too, they need more like that one.

Mark

Smoking Duck

I think it was evident what Nepas was watching last night.  You wanna know what I watched?

"If you take that many men up there, you'd better remember one thing."

"Yea? What's that?"

"A lot of body bags."

pensrock

Thanks SD, I'll try it out. Lets see, habs or nagas?  ::)
Better use habs, no one will touch it with nagas in it.  ;) ;D

Smoking Duck

Quote from: pensrock on January 26, 2009, 04:07:35 PM

I certainly wouldn't touch it without radiation deflecting gear  :D

Gizmo

Quote from: Smoking Duck on January 26, 2009, 05:28:48 PM
Quote from: pensrock on January 26, 2009, 04:07:35 PM

I certainly wouldn't touch it without radiation deflecting gear  :D

Saw an episode of Man vs. Food the other day.  Adam Richaman was in an Indian restaurant (Brick Lane Curry House) and they had a curry dish, Phaal Curry, that when it is being prepared, the cook wears a filter mask.  The manager said one of their customers got a bloody nose from eating it.  They were not even using the NAGA but was a blend of 10 different peppers.  Adam was able to slam it down but not without a little pain.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

pensrock

There are some people, and I am not one of them, that can really eat hot peppers and it doesn't bother them. I can eat some hot but am careful.... I like the heat not the pain. (experience from eating a slice from a naga).

I knew one guy from Michagen who was pouring Dave's Insanity sauce from a tiny tupperware container onto crackers and eating them. He even licked the container clean when he could not get any more out of it. That a little too hot for me.