Watched the Dark Knight

Started by HCT, January 26, 2009, 04:35:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HCT

The best Batman movie yet. The Joker, hah, he was unbelievably great. A must see!!! I'm Polly the last one to see it. :D :D :D   
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Smoking Duck

Nope, I haven't seen it yet........really want to but everytime I go to the video store.......the wife makes her little face to show me that wasn't what she had in mind  ;D

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

nickld

To be honest, I didn't have very high expectations when I saw it. Kind of hard to beat Jack Nicholson as the joker I thought.  All I knew about Heath Ledger was that he was in that Bareback Mountain movie and died of a drug overdose shortly after The Dark Knight. 

Boy I was in for a pleasant surprise!  Very good movie and, while I'm still a Jack Nicholson fan, I think Ledger did a fantastic job. I'm also a fan of Michael Caine and Gary Oldman.  All in all I'd have to give it a big thumbs up!

Cheers

~Nick

Smoking Duck

The sad part about Ledger's suicide was that Jack Nicholson actually warned him that playing that role would severly mess with his head.  Sadly, it appears that it did.

3rensho

QuoteAll I knew about Heath Ledger was that he was in that Bareback Mountain movie...

LOL  ;D
Somedays you're the pigeon, Somedays you're the statue.

Oldman

Have not seen it. Will wait until it comes out on DVD.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Kummok

Saw Dark Knight and agree that Ledger's acting made the movie.....haven't seen Humpback Mt though and will likely make it all the way though life w/o watching that one.....

Smokin Soon

Smoking Duck

Quote from: Oldman on January 27, 2009, 06:27:01 AM
Have not seen it. Will wait until it comes out on DVD.

It's out now, Olds.  I really got to get me a copy of it.

SD