• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Eastman Outdoors 38229 Reveo MariVac Food Tumbler

Started by Oldman, February 23, 2009, 09:11:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

Just used it yesterday. If I have used is 8 times in the past 2 years I would be suprised. The lid was cracked in two places-- thus no vacuum. I'm the only one to have used this unit. It has not been dropped.

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

iceman

No problems with my 3 canisters Old's. Lids and barrels get used a dozen times or so each month and even get beat up a bit sometimes. I did notice the vacuum hose is starting to kink though. Not very good material for the design IMO. Other than that I'm okay with it. 

Oldman

I have another canister so all is good. I used it tonight. The one that is cracked is strange as  it was seldom used. Strange...

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Habanero Smoker

So far I haven't had a problem with mine, but I do recall another member having this problem.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Kummok

Same, Same here w/ the lid about 2 years ago, Olds....got ahold of Reveo folks and they shipped me a new lid free with no hesitation at all...great folks...just like Bradley!