Let's get it on...

Started by NoCaSmoka, March 15, 2009, 10:29:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Quinta

Well done NoCal...very, very well done...you belong here!!!  ;D You get it dude...  :D

Gizmo

Quote from: NoCaSmoka on March 15, 2009, 10:29:53 AM
So....  Mrs. NoCaSmoka couldn't find brisket or a butt at Costco on her run on friday. 

If you don't see what you want at Costco, ask someone behind the glass at the meat counter.  Most of the time, if I want pork butts from Costco, I always have to ask. 

Quote from: Smokin Soon on March 15, 2009, 07:52:24 PM
Where ya from NoCa? not too many of us here. I think it's just me and Nickld and we are both Bay Area.

Consigleri is also from NoCal, just a bit further inland.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

NoCaSmoka

Quote from: Smokin Soon on March 15, 2009, 07:52:24 PM
Where ya from NoCa? not too many of us here. I think it's just me and Nickld and we are both Bay Area.

Near Chico.  As my signature suggests - Pair-O'-Dice.   ;)
Chris in Pair-O'-Dice

NoCaSmoka

Quote from: Roadking on March 16, 2009, 11:08:57 AM
Went to Calf. once. Too hot there, in the summer it's hot and in the winter the natives of Cal. set the forests on fire to keep the heat up.  :D

That's funny and NOT funny all at the same time.  Spent all last summer with the house sealed up, HEPA filters full bore, couldn't see across the street due to smoke, pickup packed up for quick evacuation, reading and watching fire reports on TV and internet.  Man!!  Good time to be good friends with the fire chief.  Who, by the way, loves ribs.  But, then, who doesn't.  Except for all the vegetarians and porkophobics who live here in town.
Chris in Pair-O'-Dice