American Spice promo

Started by HCT, March 07, 2009, 02:54:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HCT

Just received this email. American Spice is running 17% off your total order. It seems like they added alot to their site. I don't remember the sausage products, but that may be me. Anyways, shop around. Some prices are high, others not too bad.
This is the promo code: pat17
americanspice.com

Forgot to add, free shipping on orders over $100.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

FLBentRider

Quote from: HCT on March 07, 2009, 02:54:03 AM
Just received this email. American Spice is running 17% off your total order. It seems like they added alot to their site. I don't remember the sausage products, but that may be me. Anyways, shop around. Some prices are high, others not too bad.
This is the promo code: pat17
americanspice.com

Forgot to add, free shipping on orders over $100.

Looks interesting HCT, thanks for the link.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

HCT

FLB, I was just checking out their prices, comparing them to Butcher-Packer.  American Spice prices seem to be very high. :o They're not giving anything away, that's for sure. :)
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Smoking Duck

I get my spices from American Spice.  I like them because they're 45 minutes from me and anything I order comes next day with UPS ground.  Butcher Packer prices seem extremely reasonable but the selection compared to American Spice is kind of small.  I guess I'm going to have to get the things I can at Butcher Packer and the things I can't at American Spice.  I do know that I've been extremely satisfied with the quality of spices I've received from American Spice.  How is the quality of spices from Butcher Packer?

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Roadking

I've bought from American Spice and a few others. All I care about is getting a better price then the local stores and freshness.

Smokin Soon

Duck, speaking of spices how do you rate the ones from that ebay guy?

Smoking Duck

They're not that bad, really.  Not as "explosive" as I would like but the price is great.

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

love the smoke

the spice house is a good place  for mail order spices seems quite reasonable on price

LTS
LTS

beefmann

you may also wanna check out

www.spicebarn.com

BigFella

Just posted on this a couple minutes ago and here is this great thread! :)

I just did a search for Costco spices to see what they might have before I head out there for some ribs.

http://www.costco.com/Common/Category.aspx?whse=BD_115&Ne=4000000&eCat=BD_115|6221|6360|6362&N=4034426&ViewAll=63&Nr=P_CatalogName:BD_115&cat=6362&Ns=P_Price|1||P_SignDesc1&lang=en-US&hierPath=6221*6360*6362*7032*&topnav=bdoff

looks like some pretty good prices especially on the larger sizes (5 lbs, etc.).