Chat Night

Started by Oldman, February 04, 2009, 06:33:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

For the past few weeks I have not recieved the log from Tuesday night chat. There are only two reason why this happens.
1. No one is using the chatroom.
2. There is a problem with the program.

Has anyone been in Chat this past few weeks?
Thanks,
Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Tiny Tim

I know there was about 4 of us last week, but last night I was alone for a little over an hour so I logged off.

pensrock

last night Iceman, Nepas, Iknowwood and myself were all in there.
pens

NePaSmoKer

yeah it seems like something is wrong. before when someone was typing you could see the little key icon, now you dont.

nepas

Tiny Tim

Another thing I noticed was that last week I got in as "unregistered" because I hadn't logged in to the site.  Another guy showed up later the same way...sorry I can't remember who it was.

westexasmoker

I kept poking my head in last night, but everytime there was no one there!

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

Wildcat

I was there for a short time last week..  As TT stated, he and someone else was listed as unregistered initially.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

Oldman

Make sure to keep your JAVA updated.

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

Oldman

Found the problem. I did not renew to the upgrade, but I don't remember getting a notice either. As soon as I find the info I will upgrade.

Smokin Soon

I poked in there about 8:30 PST and figured it was too late for other folks on the east coast.

FLBentRider

No one there but me tonight, same as last week.
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Up In Smoke

i didn't know there was a chat.
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

IKnowWood

UIS, go to the recipe site.  NePa, Tiny, WTS and I were up there.  WTS and I are still up.  The other guys will be back later.  I ill be up for just a little bit.
IKnowWood
Coming to you from the DelMarVa (US East Coast that is)

Look up Our Time Tested And Proven recipes