Is Bradley Flexible Enough

Started by West Coast Kansan, March 14, 2009, 08:40:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habanero Smoker

Wow! That is a lot of food and it all looks good.

Congratulations on your diet. I'm suppose to be on a 1800 calorie diet, and find that hard to do.

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Mr Walleye

WCK

Congrats on loosing the 40 lbs!  ;)

What a great way to loose weight with food like that!  8)

Great post WCK and even better food!  ;)

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

josbocc

WCK,

I bow to your weekend endeavour.  I love to cook, smoke, cure, and otherwise make a thorough mess of the kitchen, but that spread was about as impressive as I've ever seen.  Nice Job!!!

Jeff
The Wood Doesn't talk back
DBS6
Cabelas 80l Dehydator
All the Jerky Gadgets!!!

Brisket Lover

Looks great, can't wait to hear how the pastrami came out.

West Coast Kansan

The butts came out of the smoker and ready for FTC.

These were at 185 IT - a little lower than I usually do but I needed the room for the jerky.

It did come apart real well when the time came.

The first thing I did when pulling these is grab the bones and pull them out... very clean.

Good sized pile of pulled pork.

The jerky found its way into 3 oversized zip locks.  This will be gone this week for sure. Much of it is going to work.

The BDS was a busy little unit from about 8:30AM on Sat morning but it did make a pile of food of several types and styles.  Guess I will keep it inspite of all the short comings  ;D

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)

deb415611

Wow WCK,  What a weekend.  Everything looks great.   Congrats on the 40 lbs! :)

FLBentRider

Congrats on the 40lbs from here as well.

The food loogs great!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

KyNola

WCK,
What a busy weekend.  That is a huge load of food.  Congrats on the 40 pound loss.  Like others, I'm interested to hear about the cheater's pastrami.  How did you do it?

KyNola

Brisket Lover

West Coast Kansan

Sorry about the delay.  The pastrami was not so bad.  That said it is not as good as you would do on your own... I got 3 of the little St Patricks day corned beefs and spiced them up for the pastrami.  Two of the 3 were pretty good quality.  One will end up going into cabbage as I am sure they were originally intended.

Maybe two out of three are not so bad.  I have pictures of it sliced but continue to have trouble getting things uploaded into photobucket consistently.

I will try tomorrow.  Supposed to rain...

Click On Link For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes and Register at this site for Tuesday Night Chat Room Chat is FUN!

NOW THAT'S A SMOKED OYSTER (and some scallops)