The Weekend Meal's

Started by nascarbbq, March 21, 2009, 12:54:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nascarbbq

Pork roast going to put some rub and put it in the net and in the frig going to cook it all night at 200

Made some Jerky and some Fattys

And then made some more jerky and its all on the B

FLBentRider

Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

westexasmoker

Looking good there nascarbbq.....I bet your watching bristol too!  :D

C
Its amazing what one can accomplish when one doesn't know what one can't do!

WhiteSmoke

MAN that looks good...

I really like the ingenious use of the upside down rack on the top to give you one more surface to smoke on.  Not that's usin' the old noggin'  :D

And I certainly hope you are watching Bristol tomorrow.  Let me guess.

Will we go with Tony Stewart?

Not only because he is a great short track driver, but the nickname might have something to do with it...  I know he's in my nascar pool..   :o

Up In Smoke

that looks awesome!
that is one busy Bradley.......when you gonna have time to watch the race?
that time will be spent making sure the smoker doesn't run off! ;D
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

nascarbbq

Quote from: WhiteSmoke on March 21, 2009, 01:34:40 PM
MAN that looks good...

I really like the ingenious use of the upside down rack on the top to give you one more surface to smoke on.  Not that's usin' the old noggin'  :D

Not only because he is a great short track driver, but the nickname might have something to do with it...  I know he's in my nascar pool..   :o

Well I think I am going with Gordon but Tony is on my Fantasy Team

Tenpoint5

Quote from: nascarbbq on March 21, 2009, 03:06:05 PM
Quote from: WhiteSmoke on March 21, 2009, 01:34:40 PM
MAN that looks good...

Well I think I am going with Gordon but Tony is on my Fantasy Team

I'm running with Gordon on my fantasy team as well.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Smokin Soon

That's one great looking smoke! My friends would see that combo, show up with way too much beer, wifey would hate me, and they would still want Wings. Tell us more about your jerky and fatty approach.

nascarbbq

Well here it is lets hope it holds all night

Kummok

Pics like that sure coax me outta my "I only smoke fish!" world, NCBBQ! ThanX, I need the push....just picked up my 4th Bradley last week and have no excuse for not devoting at least one to pork/beef/etc......

nascarbbq

Well 13 and 1/2 hours and she is wrapped up and taking a nap. Me I'm off to watch the race.. 4 hours of smoke last night and two more this morning.. used apple. The jerky I just went to the store and got stuff that looked good. I threw away a the bottles sorry..