Hello

Started by CHONGO, March 26, 2009, 08:51:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CHONGO

Just bought a Bradley.  I know a little of the seasoning part of things already from what I have read.  I have enjoyed the forums thus far, and hope to learn to use this smoker well and hope to be able to contribute to this forum.
All fishermen are liars, except you and me. And I'm not to sure about you.

Gizmo

Welcome aboard Chongo.  If you have any questions post away.  Lots of good info and great people here.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

car54

Glad to hear from you  Chongo,

As you seem to know this forum has a wealth of information. Visit often, ask questions and gives us your input. We learn from every one.

Brad

HCT

Welcome Chongo, enjoy the forum.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

FLBentRider

W E L C O M E  to the Forum CHONGO!
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!

Tenpoint5

welcome aboard Chongo
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caneyscud

Welcome aboard Chongo! 

Grab hold, hold on and have fun.  Don't be afraid to ask a question.  Don't be afraid to post a picture of your efforts.  Don't worry about the drool you will cause, we'll handle the drool on our end.  But be afraid of the teabags!

Shakespeare
The Bard of Hot Aire
Pontificator Extraordinaire'
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

beefmann

welcome aboard Chongo

a lot of good people, information and fun here ... dont be afread to ask and experiment with receipes.. let us know how youe smokes turn out

Beef

Mr Walleye

Welcome to the forum Chongo!

If you haven't already, have a look at the recipe site by clicking on the smoker in the bottom of my post. Lots of great recipes & tips from the fine folks on this forum. There is a FAQ section for the Bradley as well.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

smokeitall

Welcome Chongo....be careful its very addicting.

CHONGO

Thanks fellas for the warm welcome.

Have a look at my first attempt smoking in fish section pls let me know if i am in the right track.

Thanks CHONGO
All fishermen are liars, except you and me. And I'm not to sure about you.

seemore

Smokin Soon

Keep reading, Chongo and you will find everything you need here and help is allways available. Welcome!

starship

Welcome,

After researching several smokers, this forum was a deciding factor in my purchase of a Bradley. No regrets!
Amazing Ribs
http://www.amazingribs.com/index.html

bigredsmoker

Welcome Chongo! Everything you need to be a great smoker is here on this site. If you can't find an answer by searching, post your question and you will have an answer in no time.

Welcome!

Terry