Iron Chef Ingredients and Smack Talk Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, April 18, 2009, 06:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

La Quinta

This one is tough not to be a real...uh...we'll just go with... TEA BAGTRESS....not an old bag.... ;D

Ka Honu

pens - Good choice.  I probably should have been as smart but the "Hear me roar" thing woke me up.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: pensrock on April 20, 2009, 02:55:55 PM
;D ;D ;D

Drinking at a FAR distance with Sparky.

;D ;D ;D

Chickeeeeen!! LOL With Cat like reflexes he dodges another Teabag!!!! It's the Puppy Lady that has me wondering and looking over my shoulder. Now we might be in trouble if they get Chicken Lady (Caribou) involved as well.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

iceman

Quote from: pensrock on April 20, 2009, 02:55:55 PM
;D ;D ;D

Drinking at a FAR distance with Sparky.

;D ;D ;D

I'll second that one pens!!!

La Quinta

Up In Smoke

I have but a humble recipe,
i am afraid it may be burned by the Thunder that 10.5 is calling down!
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

La Quinta

Don't worry Up In Smoke...we're just chucking it up against the wall...your humble little recipe will very well win!!! 10.5 is just scared of chicks... ;D You just post away little camper.... ;)

deb415611

Quote from: La Quinta on April 21, 2009, 07:24:39 PM
Don't worry Up In Smoke...we're just chucking it up against the wall...your humble little recipe will very well win!!! 10.5 is just scared of chicks... ;D You just post away little camper.... ;)

what LQ said    :D

Tenpoint5

Quote from: La Quinta on April 21, 2009, 07:24:39 PM
I aint afraid of no Chicks!!!! or was that Ghosts? Ducked the teabag but caught the "WhatFor" Momma had for me. Left the thread open she read it. I told her it was a Smack talking thread. "I hope they whoop your _ _ _ but Good!" was the reply.

To answer the question of whats a WhatFor. Remember when you was little sitting in church goofing off when Dads hand, which was conveniently placed behind your head, whopped you a good one. What did you say? What was that For!!!! That's a WhatFor.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Caneyscud

When I was growing up, it was Watfer!

Shakespeare
The Bard of Hot Aire
Pontificator Extraordinaire'
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Ka Honu

I'm outta here for N'Awlins this evening - just wanted to wish you all the best of luck with your "almost as good as the one I would have made" recipes.  I'll look forward to the pics when I get back (just in time for Cinco de Drinko festivities).

Aloha and Laissez Les Bon Temps Rouler!

KyNola

Have a great time!!  I left you a couple of oysters and crawfish.

KyNola

La Quinta

I bet we'd like your wife 10.5!!!!  ;D And you should be very...very afraid....we can be ruthless when chastized for no reason...trust me on this one... :D  :D  :D

Mr Walleye

Sip... Slurp... Sip... Ahhhhh...

Yup!... Pens, Ice, Me and Arcs.... All drinkin' at a distance.

:D  :D  :D  :D  ;D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

La Quinta

Walleye...you are being a "chicken fish"...get in the fight my man...I bet you got something up your sleeve you could enter in the bloodbath!!!  :D  :D  :D