Iron Chef Ingredients and Smack Talk Thread

Started by Tenpoint5, April 18, 2009, 06:24:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tenpoint5

As I said I came home from work this morning and the drawing was conducted.

The Ingredients are:

Pork Tenderloin
Pine Nuts
Raisin's

You have 2 (Two) weeks to prepare a ONE dish meal containing ALL three ingredients. Remember that only 20% of the cooking can be done using a the house stove/oven. You have a fully stocked PANTRY at your disposal.

On Saturday May 2nd I will post a Iron Chef Picture turn in thread. You will have until Monday May 4th to submit your pictures of how you prepared your dish. At which time a poll will be added and the forum members will vote until Friday morning on who will be the winner!! GOOD LUCK!!

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Tenpoint5

Hey TEABAG LADY!!!! You Listening? It's GAME ON!!!!!! ;D ;D

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Up In Smoke

2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Habanero Smoker

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

Up In Smoke

Quote from: Habanero Smoker on April 18, 2009, 02:01:04 PM
Whew!! Glad it wasn't oxtails. :)
me too!   them things are hard for me to catch :D
2 Bradley OBS
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

sodak

I've got the pork and the raisins, but where on the Pine Tree do I find the...oh well...consider the gauntlet thrown down, whatever that means.

Tenpoint5

Quote from: sodak on April 18, 2009, 03:08:51 PM
I've got the pork and the raisins, but where on the Pine Tree do I find the...oh well...consider the gauntlet thrown down, whatever that means.

First you have to corner the tree, Then get him to drop his trousers they should be right there!!

Mr Walleye

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on April 18, 2009, 03:25:44 PM
Quote from: sodak on April 18, 2009, 03:08:51 PM

First you have to corner the tree, Then get him to drop his trousers they should be right there!!

LMAO

Be careful!.... There's nothing more dangerous than a cornered tree!

:D  :D  :D  :D  :D  ;D

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

sodak

sodak

Up In Smoke

No problem....his bark is worse than his bite ;D ;D
2 Bradley OBS

Tenpoint5

A question was brought up about the meat. It is the small Tenderloin it IS NOT the large loin that you would get Pork Chops or Canadian Bacon from.
Just to clear up any confusion.

Up In Smoke

2 Bradley OBS

La Quinta

GAME ON TEA BAG LADY!!!! Now that is funny!!!  :D  :D  :D

Tenpoint5

Quote from: La Quinta on April 18, 2009, 06:14:55 PM
GAME ON TEA BAG LADY!!!! Now that is funny!!!  :D  :D  :D

Was gonna say "Hey ya Old Bag Games over before you even started, I'm gonna win!!!" But then I remembered Your NOT OLD!!! :P :P :P ;D ;D ;D

Gotta talk some Smack make it fun and Interesting. Thinking soup will WIN!