Load 'em!

Started by brderj, July 10, 2007, 12:59:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

brderj

Whats the most you have loaded in your smoker?  6 rack or 4 rack....maybe this will help me with my purchase choice.  I want to buy on Friday if I can...so hurry up and give me your stats people!!! ;D ;D ;D

Consiglieri

I've done nine racks of babybacks in a 6r dbs.  did this project twice.  Have not tried the inverted rack trick to squeeze in another 9 racks, but I'm looking forward to the party where I get to try it out.

I think someone recently posted that he'd smoked 8 butts!  Not sure if this was a pit job or a BS project.

Pull the trigger!  You'll be happy whichever unit you buy.  If there's any doubt, go big.  Or better yet, buy two  ;).

Consiglieri

brderj

Buy two, lol.  You work for Bradley I see,  ;D ;D

Consiglieri

Just kidding about buying two, but some guys here have done so.  Takes a lot of people to finish off nine racks of ribs; can't imagine I'll be buying the second unit for a "matched pair" anytime soon.

Good luck with your decision and first project.
Consiglieri

Gizmo

12 racks of ribs on one cook and 6 shelves full of meat and vegetables for chili and several racks of ribs. Posted pictures in your other thread:
http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=5565.msg52279#msg52279
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

brderj

All I see is red boxes...if you want to email the pictures to me that works too.  I would love to see them. 

Thanks so far guys...Really appreciate all the help.

Jay

NePaSmoKer

I have 4 Bradleys
1 OBS (Primary) With BBQ GURU/RAPTOR
1 PBS
1 /4 rack DBS
1 /6 rack DBS....................... Couldnt pass up the deals i got on the 2 DBS  ;D

Am i messed up or what  :D  :D

nepas  ;D

Arcs_n_Sparks

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on July 11, 2007, 05:26:56 PM
Am i messed up or what  :D  :D

Sound like a robust plan with multiple fail-over redundency.......

R2D2      8)