Carolina Treet in Canada!

Started by Quarlow, June 03, 2010, 10:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StickyDan

You the man Q.  I'll stick to the 4 28's .  I'm in Poco so I'm willing to come meet you to pick up and pay - only if that works for you.  Otherwise, let me know what kind of arrangements you'd like to make.  Do you need the money before you order?  I can do that too.  Let me know
D

mikeradio

I am in for 4 28 oz  PM is on the way

Mike

RossP

I am still in for 4 28s Q. We can meet some place in between
our respective homes to exchange money CT and I wil even
buy you a wobbly pop. :D

Ross
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Smokey the Bear.

Sent you my address Quarlow. If it is easier or cheaper I would take a gallon instead. I am sure that it will be used up rather quickly.
If it has eyes and a head,I would probably eat it. Eh

Quarlow

So I got:
Q              -  4-28's $
Capt.S       -  6-28's $
RossP        -  4-28's $
StickyD      -  4-28 $
Lcoast       - 12-28's $        
Mikeradio    -  8-28's $
LumpyDVC  -  6-28's $
Bavind       -  4-28's $
Smokey     -   5-28's $
Monty       -   4 28's $
Oakville     -   4-28's $
VI_smoker  -   4-28's $
Mr. Walleye -  12-28's $
pdubba       -  4-28's
cpsigmtr     -  2-28's

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

They are probably going to ship in 12 pk boxes.

7 x 12 = 84

You have 83 spoken for.

Someone needs to buy one more to make it 7 even cases.

monty

Bradley Original Smoker BT1S1
Auber PID WS-1200CPH
Traeger Lil' Tex BBQ070
Char-Broil Big Easy Infrared Fryer 10101480
Napoleon Ultra Chef UP405RB

Quarlow

Ok sorry again guys. I have had a bad sinus infection since saturday and today is the first day I have felt sort of human. We are close to getting this order going. Tonight I will check out my pay pal and see if it is working if I can figure it out, it has been along time since I used it. I still need 4 people to confirm their order by sending me a PM with there mailing address. I think just in the interest of getting this done I will just order the 28's. I don't know what the fridge life of it is so a big 64 oz'r may not keep long enough to use up. If anyone knows different weigh in now. If you really want the 64's just say so and I can change the order if you say so soon. If there is a dollar sign beside your name you are confirmed. $ Thanks for your patience. I hope we get this before summer is over. ;D Of course that could be tomorrow.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

Quarlow

Hey no problem, any extra will get absorbed here without a blink. Monty you're so funny. ;D ;D ;D
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

classicrockgriller

Quarlow

Ok my paypal seems in order but I have never recieved money on it before only paid out. So I don't know how it works or what info you need from me. So if someone can guide me here we can get this working.

OBS
BBQ

classicrockgriller

I think all they have to have is the e-mail addy that your paypal is hooked up to.

I think!

Quarlow

OBS
BBQ

classicrockgriller

and it has to be a working e-maill account.

KevinG

Quote from: Quarlow on July 15, 2010, 08:03:18 PM
Ok my paypal seems in order but I have never recieved money on it before only paid out. So I don't know how it works or what info you need from me. So if someone can guide me here we can get this working.

I've never done it before, but this is what I understand from their website.
1.Log in to your account and enter payer's email plus amount requested.
2.An email alerts the payer to log in or sign up, and make a payment using a PayPal balance, bank transfer, or credit card.
3.You'll get an email notifying you of payment into your PayPal account.
Rodney Dangerfield got his material from watching me.
Learn to hunt deer www.lulu.com/mediabyKevinG