Sausage Logs

Started by classicrockgriller, November 19, 2009, 01:00:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

classicrockgriller

NePaSmoKer

classicrockgriller

KyNola

I am really going to school on this thread.  Thank you both CRG and NePaS.

I can't wait to get the opportunity to try this recipe.

KyNola

classicrockgriller

I added 1.20 more smoke. Don't ask me why, I just wanted to.

Smoked Boudain and some smoked sausage (from Store w/ green onions and jalapeno's)

classicrockgriller

Did a flip and a flop at 5 1/2 hrs. IT was still 120. grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Tenpoint5

Patience Grasshopper!! It will come around and up 2lb rolls X 9 = 18lbs of meat. OK maybe not that much but there's a lot in there.
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

classicrockgriller

Tenpoint5

Been better but I'm fine. Just had to get some things off my chest relieve the pressure some.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Quarlow

Hang in there CRG........Hope you feel beter Ten5. Feel free to bend my ear if needed. I am a good listener.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

classicrockgriller

temp at 130.....I feel like Chris and his big a$$ bologna. ;D

Tenpoint5

Quote from: classicrockgriller on November 19, 2009, 09:45:09 PM
You will have to get with CRG he stays up all night and talks to folks when they are on a long smoke. Really nice guy will talk about anything. Me I'm going to bed.

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

classicrockgriller

Quote from: Tenpoint5 on November 19, 2009, 09:54:11 PM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on November 19, 2009, 09:45:09 PM
You will have to get with CRG he stays up all night and talks to folks when they are on a long smoke. Really nice guy will talk about anything. Me I'm going to bed.

I even talk to myself.

Quarlow

Talking to yourself is fine its when you start to answer yourself they start to talk about rubber rooms.

OBS
BBQ