new auber PID "H" code .........update.... failing again

Started by Klondikesmoker, March 12, 2010, 08:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HawkeyeSmokes

The wires touching shouldn't matter.

Have you tried contacting Suyi? I see smokinNcanuck had a problem with his meat probe. http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=14914.0

Sent an email today and a new one is on the way.
HawkeyeSmokes

Klondikesmoker

toker

I would like to take the credit but that is someone else.  I have a pipe and inline vent fan set up but no dryer hose and no window.  thanks anyways

Klondikesmoker

Toker

Same thing man i had you picture in mind. :P i just thought it was a dryer hose. I remember you took it through the wall, but for me, it was easier doing it through the window. You are the one that put this idea in my mind, or the one that made me hook to this idea. But you're right, it is not through the window. I still remember your other post there http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=14120.15 It was the 1St time that i saw smoked ice  ;D Take the credit.

Klondikesmoker

I just took the idea from others on this site and adapted it to fit my needs.  thanks for the complement.

Yeah, . . . smoked ice goes real good with single malt  ;D

Klondikesmoker

classicrockgriller

I had got a bad food probe too. Suyi told me that he out-sources the probes and

he had to switch companies cause the one company crimped the wires too tight.

He really was a no questions ask and sent me a new one.

toker, glad you are fixed up with your smoker.

KDS, nice set up also.

Gonna be 85* here today, time for shorts and flip/flops. ;D

Toker

BTW CRG, I've speak to Soyi this week and i took the time to explain him our problem ,you know about auto shut off with more than one pieces of meat in the Bradley at the same time, i will fix it for the next production i think. He seemed very interested to know it, he did not think about this situation he felt sorry.

classicrockgriller

Quote from: toker on March 14, 2010, 01:24:09 PM
BTW CRG, I've speak to Soyi this week and i took the time to explain him our problem ,you know about auto shut off with more than one pieces of meat in the Bradley at the same time, i will fix it for the next production i think. He seemed very interested to know it, he did not think about this situation he felt sorry.

I'm good with it, just got to remember to set according to how many things you are smokin.

I did like OU, I bought another food probe for my 73.

I monitor the same meat as the Auber and another meat.

Like on butts, when the bottom rack goes to stall (170), I switch the top and bottow

racks and they finish close to each other.

Toker

OK but now, with your fan, i think you won't have rotate your rack anymore from what I've red on others post, only your probes.  :D

classicrockgriller

Quote from: toker on March 14, 2010, 01:36:13 PM
OK but now, with your fan, i think you won't have rotate your rack anymore from what I've red on others post, only your probes.  :D

I hope that is the way it is. That is why I did it. I'm lazy. ;D

Captainslug

Speaking of fans, did you have a chance yet to check the rotation of your new fans?  I know you were quite busy over the weekend with your son's wedding and all (congratulations by the way!) and any delay in your report is fully expected.
Bradley Digital 4 Rack Smoker, 8 Std Racks, cold smoke adapter, 3 alum. pucks, 2nd element, circ. fan, Dual probe PID

moodyfisherman

Quote from: classicrockgriller on March 14, 2010, 11:55:00 AM
I had got a bad food probe too. Suyi told me that he out-sources the probes and

he had to switch companies cause the one company crimped the wires too tight.

He really was a no questions ask and sent me a new one.

toker, glad you are fixed up with your smoker.

KDS, nice set up also.

Gonna be 85* here today, time for shorts and flip/flops. ;D

I wish I would have read this thread 2 weeks ago....had a hell of a time with the darn H-beeping errors on the internal meat probe till Suyi sent me another one...a grown man swearing at an electonic device is pathetic....I don't feel so alone now...yee haw smoke on the horixon
Is that a bear with MY brisket in his paws?

Klondikesmoker

Just got back from holidays and the new probe was in the mail.  Now just have to find time to use it.  Looking at doing ribs for the first time on Monday.  have to work all weekend.

Klondikesmoker

moodyfisherman

I just received my (2nd) replacement meat probe this week from Auber....2 of the last 4 times I went to smoke the meat the probe went wacko and either no reading or 320 something degrees....the new one is not crimped onto the cable and is one of the longer wire versions.....so cross your fingers, Suyi said it was " a permanent solution" from him. :o
Is that a bear with MY brisket in his paws?