A human genome issue....

Started by MallardWacker, April 02, 2005, 02:21:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oldman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Interesting, Was that Pork?<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote"><hr noshade size="1"><hr noshade size="1">Naw looks more like bacon to me. [:D]

Olds

Click On The Portal To Be Transported To Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes~~!!! 

MallardWacker

You guys are still the funniest around....Old's she could be a Roosky.

That was the thing about the women around there.  First there were NO lookers, period.  I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder.  Second if you think you saw one, all that was to them was the head, anything below-- it was large---big biceps, big forearms, big bellies and butts and last but not least their honkin big calf's.  Then the "Skull's" (women of the evening)----RUN FOR THE HILLS.......E-gads folks,  when I got on the plane to come home and the AMERICAN stewart asked for if I wanted some orange juice while we were waiting to take off....this guy got his juice and commenced to crying--like blubbering stupid crying.  Man that is an armpit of hell that I don't want to go back to.  I truly feel sorry for folks there.

SmokeOn,

mski
Perryville, Arkansas
Wooo-Pig-Soooie

If a man says he knows anything at all, he knows nothing what he aught to know.  But...

SmokeOn,

Mike
Perryville, Arkansas

It's not how much you smoke but how many friends you make while doing it...