In need of prayer

Started by sherlock, February 16, 2009, 07:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sherlock

Maybe this is out of place and should not be posted here but, I am broken hearted and don't know how to pull myself together. This past week, I lost my soul mate Mary Kay who was my wife, my lover and my bestest friend. After 47 years she is no longer by my side. There will be no smoking or saugage making in the near future. I just don't have the heart to do anything right now. If you can, please send a prayer to the GOD of your choice for Mary Kay and I.

If this is indeed out of place feel free to remove it

Nathan aka Sherlock

dick621

Nathan,  I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.  You definitely have my prayers.
Dick
Dick in Emmett, Idaho

NePaSmoKer

Nathan

Our deepest sympathy in your loss. We will be adding you and Mary Kay in our prayers. Hang in there my friend, you have a big family here for support.

Rick

AKA nepas

HCT

Nathan,
   My deepest sympathy is with you. Prayers are with you to help you with your loss. God Bless.
"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"

Smoking Duck

Nathan,

My heartfelt sympathies to you and your family.  I know the days may seem dark right now, but there is sunshine on the other side of the clouds.  There always is.  May God comfort you in your time of need and should you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Marc

Steeler....she's a keeper!

Who doesn't love lab puppies?

Click here for my blog: La Cosa Smokestra

Mr Walleye

Quote from: NePaSmoKer on February 16, 2009, 07:34:13 AM
Nathan

Our deepest sympathy in your loss. We will be adding you and Mary Kay in our prayers. Hang in there my friend, you have a big family here for support.

Rick

AKA nepas

Nathan

I can't say much more than Rick already has but I know both you and Mary Kay know that everybody here will have both of you in our hearts and prayers.

I'm truly sorry to here this Nathan. Life deals out some pretty big blows every once in a while and when it does... you really have to lean on your friends & family for support and you & Mary Kay know you have all the support from your extended family here on the forum.

Mike

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

Tiny Tim

The rest have said it better than I can even think of saying it, but know that my thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of sorrow.

manxman

Nathan,

My heartfelt thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family, take good care.

Paul
Manxman

Bradley (Head Office)

Nathan

Our deepest sympathy in your loss from all the staff at Bradley Smokers
It is times like this that as Mike said you need to lean on family and friend's.
Our Prayers and thoughts are with you.

Brian

easyridinole

Along with what the others have said, our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Scott and Carrie
Most people hate the taste of beer - to begin with. It is, however, a prejudice that many people have been able to overcome.     -WINSTON CHURCHILL-

KyNola

Nathan,
Jan and I are so sorry to learn of your recent loss.  There is nothing I can add that the folks before haven't already expressed.  Our best wishes and prayers are with you.

Wildcat

We will keep you in our prayers as well.  I know it is hard but things will get better with time.
Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth.

CLICK HERE for Recipe Site:  http://www.susanminor.org/

hillbillysmoker

Nathan,
Our prayers and thoughts are with you for sure. Just realize that God will guide you and surround you with his warmth and grace. Take each moment to him in prayer and give him the chance to lift you up.

Bill
May the fragrance of thin blue smoke always grace your backyard.

Click On The Smoker For Our Time Tested And Proven Recipes

iceman

Nathan,
Ann and I will certainly pray for you and Mary Kay every day. You are part of this wonderful family here on the forum so please let us know if any of us can help in any way. God bless my friend and be strong.
Pat and Ann

pensrock

So very sorry to hear of you terrible loss. You and Mary Kay will be in my prayers. Take care.