Started by Keymaster, August 22, 2012, 05:20:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

Quote from: Keymaster on October 18, 2012, 07:16:01 PM
343 Guys !! we can do it, I have a plan. I'm going to petition all the Bus drivers to vote daily at work, theres about 160 of them.Then theres all the teachers.. I just cant use the email system at work which sucks. expect the daily count to start rising and thanks for all your support !!!

It shows up as "Gambling" here,,,,,,,BLOCKED,,,,,,,,,,,or we could get ya a bunch more

RossP

One vote from work today and then one from home ;D.
Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Quarlow

I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ
One Big Easy, plus one in a box.

OU812

RossP

Original Bradley Smoker
Cold Smoker Attachment
Teal Termapen

Keymaster

Lets go ahead and do the drawing for the  avatar I call "Self Portrait" :) . I will be having another prize soon so no worries. The drawing deadline is Today at Pacific Time at 4:30 Pm. I will post the winner at 5PM and send a PM to get there info. So get your name on this thread and vote for  my Avatar here .

Here is another copy of the avatar I am giving away but the winners copy wont say Key master across the front.

Heres the list of people that have contributed to this thread, let me know if I need to add you.
Shasta Bob
Devo
OU812
GusRobin
Up in Smoke
MikeCorn.1
Squirtthecat
Tenpoint5
Kahunas
Sifumar
Quarlow
Sam3
Manxman
Smokin soon
Standles
CraigW
Muebe
RossP
Slamdunk
TedEbear
Mark In Ottawa
Tiny Tim
Bam1
Smoke Some
Bear1968
I know there some people that have voted and not replied to the thread , Just swing in and say hi so you can have a work of art made by me ;)

OU812

Smokin Sparky

Been casting my vote each day for the last week and a half.   :D   I need to read posts more often so I don't look like a smoker-come lately!   :o

Blake
Never be afraid to try something new.
Remember, amateurs built the ark.
Professionals built the Titanic.

Keymaster

Quote from: Smokin Sparky on October 20, 2012, 05:16:39 PM
  Been casting my vote each day for the last week and a half.   :D   I need to read posts more often so I don't look like a smoker-come lately!   :o

Blake
Gotcha in the bag Blake.

Keymaster

The Winner

Is Standles

The bag

The Names

Me shakin the crap out of the bag as wife picks a winner

You will get a Pm Shortly Standles, Thanks for everyones support.

Ya'll have a gander at this  ;D

Quarlow

Cool beans, congrats Standles.
I like to walk threw life on the path of least resistance. But sometimes the path needs a good kick in the ass.

OBS
BBQ

OU812

Congrads Standles

Aaron; that picture of you shakin the crap outta the bag is the way things looked lastnight for me  ::)

Quarlow

Huh, is that a good thing or should we send prayers your way too. ???

OBS
BBQ

Keymaster

Quote from: OU812 on October 21, 2012, 07:51:11 AM
Congrads Standles

Aaron; that picture of you shakin the crap outta the bag is the way things looked lastnight for me  ::)
Me too :) The ice maker is still workin overtime 8)

OU812

Quote from: Quarlow on October 21, 2012, 07:56:05 AM
Huh, is that a good thing or should we send prayers your way too. ???

Just a bit to much whiskey,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and I didnt have my glasses on  ;D