Transportation medium needed

Started by love the smoke, December 17, 2008, 10:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

love the smoke

I have to do a pork but for the taste bud challenged in laws this weekend ::) and was thinking how I could get some oinker rub deep inside the butt for a bit more flavor :). Then i thought of my marinade injector  but how do i inject powder I need something to turn the rub into liquid would water work or is there something else that would give it  a little more taste.

oh oh oh oh ( think horseshack from welcome back Kotter) I know, take some of Icemans sauce and add a couple tsp of oinker rub to it and inject that deep into the butt, I am fading, drooling, eyes rolling back in head and nearing total bliss ;D ;D oh ya  :o :owhat what oh ya where was I, I just found my inject for my next butt. :D But this one I need to settle it down a little so back to the original ? what transportation liquid should I use Apple juice ?

LTS
LTS

Habanero Smoker

You will need to turn your rub into a marinade. Though the following link is a marinade for turkey, it does give you the basic steps so that you will be able to convert your dry rub into an injectable marinade.

Lemon Pepper Garlic Injectable Marinade

Here is an example of a pork injectable marinade
Pork Injection Marinade

I
         don't
                   inhale.
  ::)

HCT

"The universe is a big place
probably the biggest"