Started by OU812, November 12, 2009, 01:35:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OU812

Woohoo only 1 1/2 hr till I'm free. Wont be back till the 24th

justpete

Good luck to you.

Take pictures for us poor working stiffs.  ;D

Fuzzybear

Nice!  I have to wait till Saturday - it's freakin' dark by the time I pull up to the shop to change my clothes and pick up the rifle...dang it - I've only got this weekend left to take out bucky :'(

Good luck on the hunt!

rdav01

Good luck bro and stay safe

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: rdav01 on November 12, 2009, 01:41:33 PM

Same here and that goes for the both of you; OU812 and Fussybear. Get back home safely. God's speed.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on November 12, 2009, 04:38:26 PM
Quote from: rdav01 on November 12, 2009, 01:41:33 PM

Same here and that goes for the both of you; OU812 and Fussybear. Get back home safely. God's speed.

HR

I meant Fuzzybear and not fussy. Blame it on JD, the start of the weekend and on hell of a long working week.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

HawkeyeSmokes

Good luck OU. Shoot straight and be safe!
HawkeyeSmokes

classicrockgriller

OU, get a big one and stay safe.

Caribou

Have a great hunt!
Carolyn

seemore

OU.........hope you have A good hunt
seemore

Fuzzybear

Fussybear is good too! :D

Piker

Going out in the morning to fill my first tag,a mule deer to use in all my sausage and jerky. Will go later for my whitetail and did not get drawn for moose this year. Next year for sure. Piker

Tenpoint5

Help a Buck shoot the doe!! Can't eat antlers anyhow! Good Luck boy's
Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

Fuzzybear

My season ends Thursday - no luck so far - a few does but bucky is hiding out and skitterish - my season also ends before the rut dang it.

We've had the two worst snow years in Spokane's history these past two winters and the Fish and Game department mucked with modern firearm season.  Out of season, the whitetails are like rats in New York up here but I can't make a meal out of em', no sir!

Can't even draw a doe tag!

Caribou

Quote from: Fuzzybear on November 16, 2009, 07:20:21 AM
My season ends Thursday - no luck so far - a few does but bucky is hiding out and skitterish - my season also ends before the rut dang it.

We've had the two worst snow years in Spokane's history these past two winters and the Fish and Game department mucked with modern firearm season.  Out of season, the whitetails are like rats in New York up here but I can't make a meal out of em', no sir!

Can't even draw a doe tag!
Fuzzybear!
You must be my neighbor, I live in Hayden, ID.  :)
Carolyn