Tomorrow's Butt

Started by NePaSmoKer, April 21, 2009, 09:47:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Up In Smoke

don't be shy when injecting, make it swell...
let me know how it turns out.
2 Bradley OBS
Some people are like Slinkies... They're really good for nothing.
...But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.

Smokin Soon

All of the products I have tried at www.cajuninjector.com have been pretty good!

Gizmo

Quote from: smokeitall on April 22, 2009, 07:42:26 AM

If you want to possibly turn out a little better or at least different tasting butt, inject it with some cajun injector creole butter.

Hey Giz when would inject the butt?  the night before or right before putting it in the smoker.  Does it matter?
[/quote]

The longer it is in the more flavor it would impart would be my theory, how ever, you might want to be carefull of what is in the marinade if you inject for more than a few hours as some liquids can turn the meat to mush if left exposed for too long.  Will taste good, but would probably be better as baby food, no processing necessary.
Click here for our time proven and tested recipes - http://www.susanminor.org/

easyridinole

Looks good Nepa's! I am going to have to try that injecting trick and I also ordered up some rubs from The Dizzy Pig and can't wait to try them out. ;D

Ole
Most people hate the taste of beer - to begin with. It is, however, a prejudice that many people have been able to overcome.     -WINSTON CHURCHILL-

bigcatdaddy

That's one fine butt Nepas.  Bet you don't have many guys tell ya that!!!LOL

BCD

Roadking

Hey Rick I'd keep an eye on Bigcatdaddy. Maybe both eyes  ::)