• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

The wife brought home a couple of trays of wings....

Started by HCAO, September 01, 2009, 10:43:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HCAO

and said "smoke em...i want some hot wings!"    Yes sir! Whatever you say.  Good thing there was a convenient recipe for me right on Old's site.

After 2 hours of smoke.

Grilled and sauced. 

These turned out great!

Also, since I had the smoker going, I decided to smoke up a couple of mackerals I caught.  I still need to perfect my brine, but they didn't turn out half bad.   Not too bad for some bait fish.  Going fishing again this weekend....hope I bring home something better than macks this time.

Hopefull Romantic

Like you said HCAO, these mackerals did not turn out half bad. Good Job.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

mikecorn.1

Looking good. Have not done any fish yet here. Have a freezer full of it. Them drummies looking good.
Mike

Caneyscud

Wish my wife would bring something home and tell me to smoke it - but I guess she'd need to go grocery shopping first!  Not gonna happen.  Anyways those look great HCAO - made my mouth start watering!
"A man that won't sleep with his meat don't care about his barbecue" Caneyscud

"If we're not supposed to eat animals, how come they're made out of meat?"

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: Caneyscud on September 02, 2009, 06:05:31 AM
Wish my wife would bring something home and tell me to smoke it - but I guess she'd need to go grocery shopping first!  Not gonna happen. 

You and me both .

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

Tenpoint5

Bacon is the Crack Cocaine of the Food World.

Be careful about calling yourself and EXPERT! An ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure!

FLBentRider

Quote from: Caneyscud on September 02, 2009, 06:05:31 AM
Wish my wife would bring something home and tell me to smoke it - but I guess she'd need to go grocery shopping first!

Ditto here. She'll go get pork butts if I ask, but she's never just come home with something to smoke out of the blue.

visualize the look on the dogs face when it brings that mangled (bird/rabbit/turtle) to the back door. "A present for you!"
Click on the Ribs for Our Time tested and Proven Recipes!

Original Bradley Smoker with Dual probe PID
2 x Bradley Propane Smokers
MAK 2 Star General
BBQ Evangelist!