• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

My OBS has a new house, sort of

Started by ArnieM, September 25, 2009, 09:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hopefull Romantic

Quote from: ArnieM on September 25, 2009, 05:03:21 PM
So, who's doing the work HR?  Your Butcher, Your Barber or your Tailor.  ??? ;D ;D

No this time it is just my carpenter and I but I shall allow Mr. JD to put his 2 cents worth. I just hope that the cabinet will not too wobbly.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.

squirtthecat

Arnie, how did your little shed hold up to the heat of the Bradley?   

Does anyone around you carry the Suncast product line?   That's what Tiny Tim and I use for our 'sheds'.   (I got the idea for mine from one of his older posts)

ArnieM

Quote from: Hopefull Romantic on September 25, 2009, 05:09:05 PM
Quote from: ArnieM on September 25, 2009, 05:03:21 PM
So, who's doing the work HR?  Your Butcher, Your Barber or your Tailor.  ??? ;D ;D

No this time it is just my carpenter and I but I shall allow Mr. JD to put his 2 cents worth. I just hope that the cabinet will not too wobbly.

HR

I just hope YOU won't be too wobbly when it's done.  ;D

I'm sipping a glass of JD as I respond here.  It works wonders.  :P
-- Arnie

Where there's smoke, there's food.

ArnieM

STC, heat doesn't seem to be a problem.  I shot the back wall (you know, laser spot - the cats love it) after a couple of hours (220) for the ABTs and it was reading 95-96.  The OBS seems to be better insulated than I would have figured.
-- Arnie

classicrockgriller

Take another sip of JD, it will all be better in the morning.

squirtthecat

Quote from: ArnieM on September 25, 2009, 06:19:31 PM
STC, heat doesn't seem to be a problem.  I shot the back wall (you know, laser spot - the cats love it) after a couple of hours (220) for the ABTs and it was reading 95-96.  The OBS seems to be better insulated than I would have figured.

Good deal.   I found the same results with mine... (except I snaked a Maverick probe down the back wall)

HawkeyeSmokes

Hey Arnie, here's a link to a post from a member that built his own cabinet. Thought he had some pretty good ideas.
http://forum.bradleysmoker.com/index.php?topic=11263.0
HawkeyeSmokes

ArnieM

Thanks HS.  Right now I'm going to crawl to bed.  I'll check the link in the morning.
-- Arnie

Hopefull Romantic

I just hope YOU won't be too wobbly when it's done.  ;D

I'm sipping a glass of JD as I respond here.  It works wonders.  :P

[/quote]

Man I had two doubles last night in celebration of the success from last night's dinner (no leftovers what so ever).
It was blissful and slept till noon this morning.

HR
I am not as "think" as you "drunk" I am.