• Welcome to BRADLEY SMOKER | "Taste the Great Outdoors".

Dinner with Brian and his wife Lilly

Started by seemore, December 11, 2009, 03:21:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rdevous

Quote from: classicrockgriller on December 15, 2009, 09:29:08 PM
Them Crown Royal Pucks are a thing of beauty. When you use them, think
about me cause I may have helped empty the barrel they came from. ;D :D

...and I helped!!!!!

Ray
If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!

classicrockgriller

Seemores, Did Brian say when we might get them here in the states?

OU812

Quote from: rdevous on December 16, 2009, 12:22:50 PM
Quote from: classicrockgriller on December 15, 2009, 09:29:08 PM
Them Crown Royal Pucks are a thing of beauty. When you use them, think
about me cause I may have helped empty the barrel they came from. ;D :D

...and I helped!!!!!

Ray

Me too.  ;D

seemore

CRG, it WAS neat as heck!  And of course we NEVER discussed the Bradley Smoker..............................Yeah, right!!!   

My purpose for posting this on the Forum was not to brag, but to tell everyone just how neat it was to actually meet someone from Bradley.
I was a little unsure of myself, meeting someone "high up" in the Bradley company.

As it turns out, Brian and Lilly were so easy to talk to, and the conversation went smoothly.  I found that Brian was very laid back, yet very committed to Bradley.  In fact, Lilly stated that he brings his work home with him.  ;)

It was a shame that 10.5 could not have been there.  He would have been in Smokin' Heaven!!

My first Bradley is around five years old, and the new Bradley was just bought last August.  There have been a lot of changes between those years.  Brian and I discussed those changes - some which were brought on due to safety regulations, etc.

As for the Crown Royal pucks................do you know any Canadians who would be willing to ship you some?  From what Brian said, the pucks will not be available in the States, due to Crown Royal restrictions that prohibit the sale of these particular pucks outside of Canada.

The whiskey, however, is another story....  :)

seemore

classicrockgriller

I don't think anyone in this forum thinks u were braggin.

I think I speak for most in that We would all like to meet Brian.

Brian has been a great friend to the Forum, and the Forum has been
a big help to Bradley!

All the little questions and big ones too that get answered by great
Guys/Gals here is beneficial to everyone.

Guess I will have to buy a barrel of Crown and make my own pucks.

Now the whiskey, however, IS another story... :D

Sonny

Ka Honu

Quote from: classicrockgriller on December 19, 2009, 12:15:12 AMI don't think anyone in this forum thinks u were braggin.

Yeah we do (and we're jealous, too).

rdevous

Quote from: seemore on December 18, 2009, 09:58:14 PM

From what Brian said, the pucks will not be available in the States, due to Crown Royal restrictions that prohibit the sale of these particular pucks outside of Canada.

seemore

Watch it!!!  Don't make the U.S. go John Candy on you!!!  We will sent Rita Perlman across the border again in the middle of the night to infiltrate your C.R. whiskey distillery.....eh!!!

Ray
If you can't smoke it.....you don't need it!!!